1953 Dodge overdrive trans.

This is a good working overdrive pulled from a restored car that was vandalized and written off by insurance. It's been sitting for about 5 years. It is complete with the wiring harness, the solenoids and switches as shown in the pictures. I'm near Vancouver Canada and will crate and ship for actual cost. This is a great upgrade for any Dodge or Plymouth that has a column shift, from 1939 up. $800

Kenpost-83955-143141872109_thumb.jpg

post-83955-143141872087_thumb.jpg

post-83955-1431418721_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Goschill
This is a good working overdrive pulled from a restored car that was vandalized and written off by insurance. It's been sitting for about 5 years. It is complete with the wiring harness, the solenoids and switches as shown in the pictures. I'm near Vancouver Canada and will crate and ship for actual cost. This is a great upgrade for any Dodge or Plymouth that has a column shift, from 1939 up. $800

Ken[ATTACH=CONFIG]190274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]190275[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]190276[/ATTACH]

Do you still have it o sale? I believe this would fit my 1952 Dodge Meadowbrook?

I do still have this overdrive transmission. This will certainly fit your 52 Dodge. You will have to shorten the drive shaft or find one the right length. Any driveline shop can shorten yours very reasonably.

regards

Ken

Guest Goschill
I do still have this overdrive transmission. This will certainly fit your 52 Dodge. You will have to shorten the drive shaft or find one the right length. Any driveline shop can shorten yours very reasonably.

regards

Ken

Ok.Sounds good. I have a few more question on shipping and installation which are probably easier discussed on the phone so I wonder when would be a good time to contact you, or you can call me in Michigan at 8102278251 and I'll call you back.

• 9 months later...