SOLD-SOLD For Sale 1934 Dodge Humpback KCL 1/2 ton Need total restoration

countrytravler

KCL. The vin #s indicates that its a 34 KC and not a KCL. Plus it has a drop forged axle and not a tube axle like the 33 has. Maybe somebody stuck the tag and chassis under the body. We have about 14, 34s with the same dash. Explain that one. I'm sure that they are not all 33s. One of them being a 34 Humpback 11/2 ton that I have investigated that only 3 were made. We even have a 34 Humpback with a 3 hole dash with a glove box. This dash thing is all over the board. When I get time, I'm going to look into more further. Thanks for your input and expertise in this field. I would really like to talk to about these trucks. Takes to much time to type this stuff. Thanks, Dave

I know that Google is not always correct, but there sure are a lot of 1934 truck dashboard shots with that same panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since I've been up to Jamestown, hope all is well with y'all. On the dash, if you look at the Dodge truck parts book, the KCL underwent a dash change after a certain point. My KCL panel is a 34 and has the 3-hole instrument panel without the glove box. I have seen 34s and 'first series' 35s (suicide doors) with 3 hole dashes, both with and without glove boxes. You're right, they're all over the [dash]board.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i'm new here and looking for 33/34 dodge truck parts, front end mostly and also a box.

I just picked up a 34 dodge 4 door sedan sitiing in a shop since 1971. this thing is complete and drivable.

Could you steer me in the right dirrection on the parts. Thanks

• countrytravler changed the title to SOLD-SOLD For Sale 1934 Dodge Humpback KCL 1/2 ton Need total restoration