1932 Chevrolet Confederate 4-Door Sedan $24K

1932 Chevrolet Confederate 4-Door Sedan for sale currently located in the North Georgia mountains near Western N. Carolina. It is an older #1 frame off restoration (don't know exact age of restoration but guessing at least 10 years) currently showing in strong #2 condition because it has been driven sparingly since. Exterior paint is flawless, no wood issues, near perfect body gaps, & has excellent chrome & glass along with a stunning mohair interior.

My friend Ken, who is the owner, is what I call “computer challenged”. He asked me if I could post his car for sale for him. He needs to see $24K which I believe is inline with the current market value for a car in similar condition & equipped the same way.

Exterior paint is finished in a lovely 2-tone red with black fenders complemented by hand painted roof belt line accent stripes in black & yellow. Wire wheels are finished in a cream yellow similar to what they call “straw” on a Model A Ford.

Features include: all steel body & fenders, dual side mount spares, dual tail lamps, cowl lamps, correct mohair interior, 6 brand new WWW tires just installed, rear mounted luggage rack, chrome hood vents, chrome spokes on wire wheels.

Engine # matches the original 1941 S. Dakota title that is present with the car. Also of interest is that the car body # on title indicates it was mfg. in the Oakland, CA assembly plant.

I have attached 3 photos & will be happy to send more if seriously interested in purchasing.

You can either e-mail me @ shh479@gmail.com or call me @ 912-634-4949. My name is Stuart.

I will be happy to put you in touch directly with Ken, the owner, if you have serious interest only in purchasing. Otherwise, contact me if you just want to kick tires; I don't mind, have plenty of time & patience on hand. Ken however does not which is the reason he asked me to field any initial inquires along with also being "computer challenged".

post-30940-143141864202_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143141864204_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143141864205_thumb.jpg

Edited by reatta vice (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

This car was sold today to a dealer who knows the classic car market, knew it was priced right or he would not have bought it. To the many guys who did inquire, my friend Ken asked me to thank you again for your interest. I guess you were either snoozing or just wanted to kick tires. You missed a great deal on a spectacular car.

This car was sold today to a dealer who knows the classic car market, knew it was priced right or he would not have bought it. To the many guys who did inquire, my friend Ken asked me to thank you again for your interest. I guess you were either snoozing or just wanted to kick tires. You missed a great deal on a spectacular car.

wow ...

I know I sold a friends 32 chevy 5 window coupe in equal condition (and I'm picky and personally inspected it several times inside and out to answer questions about it) A frame off car as well last fall even advertising on this site and a trip through ebay for 21,000. So I believe the dealer paid a premium for the sedan. Hopefully he knows something we don't if he's going to turn a profit.

Most people would have just followed up with a simple "Car has been sold", but the fact that a proclamation was written about the vehicle being sold to a dealer who knows the classic car market, etc. is another way of saying the poster received many comments about the vehicle being overpriced. So in reality, the car has not sold for close to $24,000.

Edited by barry22 (see edit history)