31 CM6 need picture of the wood canapy top assembly

Guest GBCHY31

Guest GBCHY31

All,

I'm trying to figure out the Convertable top with all the

wood parts assembly diagram or a picture would be great:)

thx

Gary

Guest GBCHY31
All,

I'm trying to figure out the Convertable top with all the

wood parts assembly diagram or a picture would be great:)

thx

Gary

Someone has to have a Convertible top that they can take a picture of how all the Wood parts come together

with the car....Please......Need help:)

Guest GBCHY31
Roadster or convertible?
I don't quite know

the difference between the two....my chassis where the back of the seat which I don't

have has a small lip with slots in them and a front Windshield frame

Roadster in the first photo....convertible in the second picture. The roadster has snap on type of side curtains and the convertible has roll up windows in the doors. Roadster has folddown windshield posts. The convertible has fixed windshield posts.

post-37352-143141843426_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143141843429_thumb.jpg

Guest GBCHY31
Roadster in the first photo....convertible in the second picture. The roadster has snap on type of side curtains and the convertible has roll up windows in the doors. Roadster has folddown windshield posts. The convertible has fixed windshield posts.
okay it's a Convertible......would you have a picture of the wood slat assembly without the cloth layed on it?

• 3 weeks later...
post-61665-143141875666_thumb.jpgHere are a couple of shots of a 1931 Chrysler CM convertible coupe top assembly taken from the inside. The top material is already installed, so I couldn't comply with your request exactly. If you have a more specific question, perhaps I can help.

post-61665-143141875672_thumb.jpg

Guest GBCHY31

This is great.....so now I would like to ask what it looks like around the rear of the seat...was that a snap in....also

if you have any other pictures of your assembly of you car it would help allot....

thx

GARY

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few shots of the area around the rear of the top. The curtain snaps to the body on the outside (the studs haven't been yet been installed on my car). It was hard to photograph, but there is a package shelf behind the seat (3rd photo). The seat is on tracks so there is a folding leather piece to cover the gap if the seat is in a forward position. It is all the way back in the photos.

post-61665-143141906839_thumb.jpg

post-61665-143141906577_thumb.jpg

post-61665-143141906834_thumb.jpg