Rad '56 post

While a little too "far out" for me, can you imagine the man hours spent on this car. Not to mention the dollars. One thing I do like is the silver/gray paint with all the chrome. The portholes are actually air inlets with copper screens. The chose to hide the turbo?

HubGarage.com - Mikey's Radical Garage

Here is a good read to go along with the hubgarage photos.

http://www.radrides.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86:just-your-basic-six-stage-dry-sump-twin-turbo-nailhead&catid=78&Itemid=538

Guest Hector

I agree with John,I'm sure glad that Trepanier kept the Nailhead in it.Good to see an all out modified Buick built with Buick power,most that I've seen have other brand engines in them.Thanks for posting it Mr.Earl.

• 2 months later...
Guest 54fins

I second the motion. The build is superb- all the cool stuff that let's face it, we all would like in a 50's Buick and even the nailhead. But I'm over 50, the tail end of the old school of cars. I just never quite bought into the low profile rims and I still like a little ground clearance. But this is all the cool stuff and you about have to go with the latest trends on the wheels. I still like whitewalls and the young folk don't quite get it. Give it 20 years and they will be back in style!