Trico Wiper Motors, Arms and Windshield Header Panel Required for 1932 CP Eight.

Guest Fergus

Guest Fergus

Hi all,

I am missing both Trico windshield wiper motors and arms for my 1932 Chrysler CP Eight sedan. Does anyone have these or can you recommend suitable replacements? I don't have the part numbers for these to include here.

I am also missing the windshield header panel, which would cover the motors. Any leads?

Thank you.

Regards

Fergus

• 5 months later...

TRICO Numbers for 1932 Chrysler 8 cylinder:

Blade - U-778-71/4"L

Arm - AL-1 or AL-50

Motor - Driver- RSL-197

Passenger- RSL-196

Search eBay - motors pop up all the time these numbers should make it easier to find what you need.

Ficken Wiper Service may be able to point you to a source - 631-587-3332, wiperman.com

Hi cpwalter,

Thank you very much for your reply and those details: much appreciated. I will keep checking Ebay too.

I did contact Ficken Wiper Service some time ago and was told that these motors are rare. Unfortunately, they never responded to my questions on possible alternatives such as other vacuum motor makes of the era or electrical ones, or even motors which may be adapted to fit somehow. This was via email but maybe it would be better to call them from here in Zimbabwe. At least Skype makes it a cheaper call if the internet connection is working properly!

Regards

Fergus