32 olds seat rack

Guest vacabill

Guest vacabill

I have started to tear it apart and start restoring it, it is a Patrician, missing very few parts have acquired most of them, but one part i cant find is the rack with gears that sit on the floor one on each side that holds the seat to the floor and allows the seat to be adjusted, so by chance if anyone has those let me know<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I can't help with the seat runners, however I was wondering if on your travels, have you come across an exhaust manifold for a 1932 6 cylinder Oldsmobile? I am looking for one and would appreciate it if you could let me know if you hear of one. My olds is also a patrican and if you need pics of the seat runners I can do that for you.

Regards

Wayne

Guest vacabill

I sure will, so far I've had nothing, but bad luck, yes send me some pics and if you have any pics of the horn bracket and how its attached

I will be going to the garage where the Olds is stored in the next week and will get the pictures then. The horns on my car are mounted on the front just under the headlights on the cross bar. I have twin trumpet horns (one each side).

Wayne

Guest vacabill
I will be going to the garage where the Olds is stored in the next week and will get the pictures then. The horns on my car are mounted on the front just under the headlights on the cross bar. I have twin trumpet horns (one each side).

Wayne

Ok, the only thing I need up to now, is the seat rack and the left mounting bracket for the horn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183182[/ATTACH]

Edited by vacabill (see edit history)