"The Hupmobile Story from Beginnning to End"

Hupp36

Some of you Hupp fans have inquired about this book. M.T. Publishing is will to make a reprint of the Hupmobile Book by Bill Cuthbert if they can receive at least 20 requests. They need 17 more orders.

If interested in having a copy for your colection, contact Tara at 1-888-263-4702 M.T. Publishing Co. Price will still be $ 39.95 but check with Tara. This informaton came from our Hpp Parts Locator

Correction on contact person, Any person who answers the phone at M.T.Publishing Co. will take your order & call or email you when the book is available for shipping. I just ordered 1 for my grandson, my future Hupp driver.

Guest fordy

Put me down for one but do they have an email / mail order so I can do it from here in Australia?

Duncan who does the Aust / NZ register may know of some more interested parties?

Guest fordy

Thanks I have sent them an email requesting that I get added to the list.

Trying to do it via their website it wants to slug me a hundred bucks postage to Australia. Obviously first class and sipping champagne all the way. A slow boat will get it to me just the same!

FYI

Thank you for your interest in the reprint of The Hupmobile Story. This book is now available for pre-ordering the reprint at the corrected price of $44.95 via our website. Please place your order and payment information via this link. http://mtpublishing.com/index.<wbr>php/default/hupmobile.html

Right now our site only automatically calculates International Shipping via United Parcel Service. However, we are working on a fix to calculate USPS First Class International Package, which is how we ship most International packages. Shipping and handling to Australia, New Zealand, UK, and Eastern Europe will be $45.45 (US) based on one book. This will be adjusted manually at our office and you will be notified of the correct amount via e-mail. If you wish to order more copies, we can calculate the appropriate cost and notify you.

Please note: Pre-Orders are kept on file and charged approx. 30-45 days before shipment to ensure payment. We cannot fully process an order until we have payment information.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I enquired this past week, and was told my copy was shipped toward me on August 13th....I say toward and not to, since I'm sure it went Media Mail and will get here the second Tuesday of next week......Priority Mail works great, not so much on Media...

Got mine too, very pleased that there is a good bit of information on the Model 20's......not the shiniest of books but lots of good information....worth it, and better than thinking about the hundreds of dollars people have been asking for first editions!!

• 3 months later...

G,day to all.

We bought our copy of Bills book pre production, mine is no 40.In fact we bought two! Perhaps mod 20 owners know that James A Ward produced a splendid book on the round the world journey that Hupmobile undertook in 1910/11 to sign up agent/dealers along the way .Its from Stamford General Books, Stanford University Press, ISBN 0_8047_3460_7. original printing 2003

Title THREE MEN IN A HUPP .Amazon or Book search can perhaps find a copy if Stanford have run out.

Jim Ward tried to entice Crawford to bring the round the world car to Australia for the one hundred years of Hupmobile rally that we ran in our town It was a weeks duration and easily the largest gathering of Hupmobile in this country. Unfortunately, although Crawford had the Hup running they had no budget for the re-enactment journey and would only come down if we could sponsor the trip. Although we could provide free accommodation here that was as far as we could sponsor the trip so the round the world Hup stayed home in the USA. Happy Hupping Max BURKE Nulkaba 2325 Australia