Wiring Harness

Guest vacabill

Guest vacabill

Who in your opinion makes the best wiring harnesses, I have a 32 olds that I would like to rewire

Thanks

Guest martylum

Hi--Rhode Island lists harnesses for Olds Models F31 and F33 in my catalogs. None for model F32.

Martin Lum

Guest vacabill
Hi--Rhode Island lists harnesses for Olds Models F31 and F33 in my catalogs. None for model F32.

Martin Lum

I called Rhode Island yesterday and she said, if I were to send them the original, then they could make it, then they would be able to put it in their catalog

Just called them again today and the owner Travis, said the 31 and 32 appear to be different, he also said to ask on here, if anyone has used the 31 harness in a 32. He is sending me the wiring diagram for the 31 and he also said if the original harness is intact, for me to just add new wires as an option

Edited by vacabill (see edit history)

Just called them again today and the owner Travis, said the 31 and 32 appear to be different, he also said to ask on here, if anyone has used the 31 harness in a 32. He is sending me the wiring diagram for the 31 and he also said if the original harness is intact, for me to just add new wires as an option<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Maybe one difference is the front fender lights on your 32? Wouldn't the 31 have cowl lights instead?