1929-32 Franklin parts for sale.

mikewest

Selling a good supply of 1929-32 Franklin parts including but not limited to fenders,splash aprons,hoods,hood fronts,29-30 front spash apron,gas tank apron,bumpers and brackets,gas tanks,spring sets,headlights w/lenses,tall distributors ,motors,trans,prop shafts,sidemount hardeware,147 frame,lighters,crankhole covers,running board apron lights,air cleaners,and much more.. Ive knocked MANY Franklins in the head that werent worthy of restoration to help owners/restorers put their cars on the road...

Mike West

585 738 1541

mwest729@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phil Vicory

I'm looking for a drop center bumper and a 9" headlamp lense for my 1933 Olympic 18B. I am wondering if any you have might these. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you, Phil Vicory

Guest Phil Vicory

Mike, Thanks for asking. Any help is wonderful. Do you have any idea's what a bumper goes for? I have had one reply on my other post and wanting to see if this is a reasonable price. Again, thank you for any help. Phil

Steve I may Ill look this weekend Left side right? Mike

I want a light for the right side. Would there be any difference other than the license plate lens? I don't care if it has the lens or not. I need a light and stanchion.

Steve I may Ill look this weekend Left side right? Mike

I want a light for the right side. Would there be any difference other than the license plate lens? I don't care if it has the lens or not. I need a light and stanchion.

Steve I dont have a extra, I can lend you one for copy or I can send out and getv some done in brass with a core . Do you think there is a demand for these?nMike

I had six stansions made up a few years ago and never got arround to finishing them up. Cost was quite high, $200 each.

If anyone needed one or two I would let a few go for what I have into them.

Bob

• 1 month later...
Guest Dreamcave

Hi my name is Kent, I saw your message for 1929-32 Franklin parts for sale, I am looking for several parts for a 1930 Franklin Sedan 145 WB Series 14.

I am also looking for any pictures one might have for the rear wood frame for the body. My roof was gone when O got it and am trying to redo the wood frame and cannot tell how the wood all comes together at the rear. I am slowly forming the outside roof rails and they are coming along real good along with the ribs but I have no idea from the rear window up through the curved alum roof.

Here is a list of some of the parts I have been looking for.

Body Parts

Mud Guard Front Fender Light, right fender, # R-5250, Franklin Drawing 46587 or 50991

Hood Lock, for 145, R-5915, Drawing 40429

Hood Front Cap, R-5967, Drawing 45308

Door Jam Dome Light Switch

Front Bumper Center Clamp Assembly, R-6057, Drawing 87327

Door Lock Assembly Right Rear Door, R-7102, Drawing 40613 (or if you have any latch springs from damaged assembly looking for 2 springs)

Engine Part

Walking beam Case Cover Clamp, R -2470, Drawing 46637

Any help for the above would be appreciated, Thanks

Kent Hargraves

Inkom, Idaho

307-631-4162

Hi Kent,

The Franklin Llub will have the valve cover retaining bail wires for sale soon. Contact me if that is what you need,

Bob Harrison

Hi my name is Kent, I saw your message for 1929-32 Franklin parts for sale, I am looking for several parts for a 1930 Franklin Sedan 145 WB Series 14.

I am also looking for any pictures one might have for the rear wood frame for the body. My roof was gone when O got it and am trying to redo the wood frame and cannot tell how the wood all comes together at the rear. I am slowly forming the outside roof rails and they are coming along real good along with the ribs but I have no idea from the rear window up through the curved alum roof.

Here is a list of some of the parts I have been looking for.

Body Parts

Mud Guard Front Fender Light, right fender, # R-5250, Franklin Drawing 46587 or 50991

Hood Lock, for 145, R-5915, Drawing 40429

Hood Front Cap, R-5967, Drawing 45308

Door Jam Dome Light Switch

Front Bumper Center Clamp Assembly, R-6057, Drawing 87327

Door Lock Assembly Right Rear Door, R-7102, Drawing 40613 (or if you have any latch springs from damaged assembly looking for 2 springs)

Engine Part

Walking beam Case Cover Clamp, R -2470, Drawing 46637

Any help for the above would be appreciated, Thanks

Kent Hargraves

Inkom, Idaho

307-631-4162

Guest Dreamcave

Hi. Bob thanks for the reply. That is indeed what I need however Mike West wrote me back and says he has everything on that list plus pictures that I need for rebuilding the roof of my 145. His is a 147 but it should give me better directions of the lay of the land for the four corners with all the wood intact. How much are the cover springs from Franklin club I may need some spares? Also would you know if the Club has any door latch torsion springs, the one that looks like a clock spring, to hold the latch open. Thanks again for your help.