Parking lights, and 2 "things"; (I have no idea what they are).

Guest ralph w. gay

Guest ralph w. gay

post-90878-14314175479_thumb.jpgTwo parking lights, used, with a lot of old GM and Nash parts. The lenses look good; the bodies not so good. Also, two "things" that I have not identified. Make an offer on any/all of them. I have these listed on Webstore.com, my site, rnailtx, items 0804, 1441 and 1445. I will try to add photos; last time I tried, they would not upload. -------Just tried a whole bunch more times; photos won't upload; no idea why; others have. Anyway, photos are on the Webstore.com ads. Thank you.

Note; K, you can see I finally figured out how to reduce pixels so the photos would upload. Thanks.

post-90878-143141754813_thumb.jpg

post-90878-143141754837_thumb.jpg

Edited by ralph w. gay (see edit history)

Guest ralph w. gay

Thanks again. I'll try some more things. Yesterday I uploaded a photo of Rambler wheel covers on another ad; it worked fine. I'll keep busy experimenting. Thanks, later, Ralph.

Guest ralph w. gay

Keiser31; I think you have me on the right track. I just placed another ad; I tried using two different photos from my Mac, from photos downloaded from our two different iPhones. The photos from one phone will upload to the ad; from the other iphone, no. Probably pixel size. Next week I'll see the local Apple guy and find out how to make them all work. Thanks for your ideas. Later, Ralph.