Looking for 1950 Olds 88 interior door panel trim

rnettleship

My drivers door must be off a Chevy as the door panel does not match the others. I am looking for the stainless trim for the interior door panel (Drivers, front) although it looks like either side would work. Anyone have a lead on a parts car? I have beaten Craigslist and Ebay to death looking for this. Trim is "Deluxe" model.

post-73283-143141743748_thumb.jpg

Guest BobOlds
My drivers door must be off a Chevy as the door panel does not match the others. I am looking for the stainless trim for the interior door panel (Drivers, front) although it looks like either side would work. Anyone have a lead on a parts car? I have beaten Craigslist and Ebay to death looking for this. Trim is "Deluxe" model.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]177125[/ATTACH]

Two or four door? I have two door "Rocket" trim but the problem with any of the old stuff is that the pins on the back of the stainless are either broken off or will break the next time they are bent over. With patience, I understand they can be re-welded/brazed/soldered. My '50 wasn't good enough to merit restoration so I went mid '50s custom. I do not have the wide piece that goes at the bottom 1/4 of the panel since I reused them.

Bob

Edited by BobOlds (see edit history)

Two or four door? I have two door "Rocket" trim but the problem with any of the old stuff is that the pins on the back of the stainless are either broken off or will break the next time they are bent over. With patience, I understand they can be re-welded/brazed/soldered. My '50 wasn't good enough to merit restoration so I went mid '50s custom. I do not have the wide piece that goes at the bottom 1/4 of the panel since I reused them.

Bob

Bob,

Mine is a 4 door but I should be able to cut them down if the only difference is the 2 door is longer. please send me your phone number to discuss

Edited by rnettleship (see edit history)