1911 "F" fenders

caddyshack

Does anyone have a good set of pictures for the '11 model F Brush front fenders? Top view especially. I have two different fenders on the front and I would like to determine the correct type. I was told that one is earlier than the other, which makes sense because the mounting hardware is very similar on both.

Thanks in advance.

Rootlieb in California fabricated front fenders for me after mine were rendered useless after the builing they were in was destroyed during the wildfires that went through central texas in september 2011. My fenders were still whole but warped beyond repair after the fire so I sent them to Rootlieb so they could use them for measurements. Rootlieb did an outstanding job and I would definitely recommend them.

I appreciate the input. Rootlieb might be the answer. Better to put two new fenders on, rather than trying to find an original drivers side one. The fender iron mounting brackets are identical, and the rest is sheetmetal, so they should be simple to fabricate. I will contact them for a quote very soon.

Thanks again.

I never got an accurate amount from the restoration shop that burnt up in the fire and the fenders were covered by their insurance but I believe both fenders were around $1500 total but please dont hold me to that. I used to be a member of the Brush Owners association but have not been in many years now, I need to rejoin . Do you know what the correct size chain is for a Brush? I have one set of Champion #48 that fit and a set of heavier Rex #60 that fits and I am not quite sure which one is correct. Thanks

brushF26, Iam not familiar with the Champion or Rex numbers but I measured my existing chain for these dimensions;

Pitch (c-c) of rollers 3/4", length of roller 1/2", and width of roller 15/32". Hope this helps.

Called Rootleib yesterday and they were very reasonable. Luckily the fenders are fairly simple to fabricate. Shipping and insurance was not included.

Also, by all means rejoin the BOA. Great publications and very helpful members.

Thanks again.