Need help identifying 1930's grille shell, please

lump

I have a really nice used grille, which I have assumed was a 1933 or 34 Dodge pickup grille. But a buddy of mine looked at it, and said he was pretty sure it is NOT (he doesn't have a Dodge..it was just his impression). Anyway, I am determined to figure out what grille this is, before possibly selling it. Some guy has been asking me for it, but he just wants to put it on a "rat rod," and if it happens to be a hard-to-find rare old original grille, I would kick myself if I let some one cut it up for something like that.

GrilleIDImageLoRez4.jpg

More pix to help you ID:

GrilleIDimageLoRez1.jpg

GrilleIDImageLoRez5.jpg

GrilleIDImageLoRez6.jpg

This grille shell may have been plated at one time. It is approximately 32" tall. Any assistance anyone can offer will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

• 1 year later...
Guest roelof
I have a really nice used grille, which I have assumed was a 1933 or 34 Dodge pickup grille. But a buddy of mine looked at it, and said he was pretty sure it is NOT (he doesn't have a Dodge..it was just his impression). Anyway, I am determined to figure out what grille this is, before possibly selling it. Some guy has been asking me for it, but he just wants to put it on a "rat rod," and if it happens to be a hard-to-find rare old original grille, I would kick myself if I let some one cut it up for something like that.

GrilleIDImageLoRez4.jpg

More pix to help you ID:

GrilleIDimageLoRez1.jpg

GrilleIDImageLoRez5.jpg

GrilleIDImageLoRez6.jpg

This grille shell may have been plated at one time. It is approximately 32" tall. Any assistance anyone can offer will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you all in advance.[/quote

]

Hi do you still have this grill and would you want to sell it.

• 2 months later...