Spark plug

brushF26

Welcome to the forum.

Mine has a Champion X, brass top, 1/2" thread, similar to the Ford Model T plugs. There are many different plugs that could be used, but the Champion brand is fairly common.

Beautiful Brush in your attachment. What is the year and model number? Thought it might be an '11-F.

I have never heard of a model F26 in 1912. I thought that the Liberty and possibly models F & M were available. I can't find any reference to F26. I have an '11 F, but the gas tank is under the hood. Your '12 is a fine example. Is the color black or a dark green, or?

Thanks

Color is a very dark blue which was matched as close as possible to original paint still on some parts before recent restoration. The model 26 (roadster) I believe first came out in 1909 (model D) and continued with the model E and then into 1912 with the model F. The model 26 roadsters have two gas tanks, the one in the back and one under the hood . Can you post a picture of your car? I can send you more pictures of my car if you would like.

I don't have any current pictures, and it is a work in progress right now. I have two different front fenders that are off the car, and I am considering having new ones made once I determine which one is correct for '11.

I'd love to see more, but lets wait until spring when I can get at my Brush. Are you a member of the Brush Owner's Assoc.?

Thanks for the info.