1955-57 Ford pass and t-bird parts

harris speedster

1955-57 ford pass and t-bird parts<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I am helping a friend liquidate a 45 year collection of parts.

New old stock and mint used;

Y Block Engine parts, heads, racing parts, Carbs, wheels, hubcaps, bumpers, chrome trim, chassis and susp parts, radiators, fender skirts, factory indash ford selectair for 55, intakes, torque convertors, three duece set, radios, brake components, grills, interior parts, p seats, shifters, fan shrouds and much much more.

Also have a 55 T Bird Jr Powercar and some old restored cushmans.

For info or pics >>

Located in Nebo Illinois, 62355.

Warm Regards,

John

Is this the first futuristic exotic automobile in the world, no wider, higher, longer or heavier than a AC Cobra or D Type Jag, but built in 1935 !!!

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Edited by harris speedster (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Frank,

I assume that you are aware that neither the 3 deuce manifold nor SelectAir was an option on the '55 T-Bird. Air conditioning was never an option on the early T-Birds. The only dual carburetor manifolds they had were for dual four barrels in 1956 and 1957.

Of course, if you are building a resto-mod then have at it and enjoy.

Regards,

1957 birdman,

1955-57 ford pass and t-bird parts<!-- google_ad_section_end --> >> as the header implies, pass and bird parts.

When you posted that you wanted a 3 duece set and had interest in the 55 indash air, I assumed you had a pass car,

Building a F model 57 Bird right now, have the frame on a rotisseri>>

A few 56 birds had a over the counter dual four set, and bird naturally> E> models.

Even though I do have a serial number list of some special 56 fords & birds>. not sure what ford did too them, some were factory race cars though and one noted as going to the Pres of the US.

Alaways nice to run into a fellow ford guy !!!!!

Warm regards,

John

Edited by harris speedster (see edit history)