1989 Chrysler TC 16 valve 5 speed 60K miles for sale in NJ

89TC-16V

i'm really looking if i can get close to what i'm asking for the car as basically what it owes me since ive owned it.

its a strong drivers car, cosmetically its not perfect. I would not hesitate to drive daily or a long distance. Has all the unique parts that came factory from new that come with it. has 60k miles, i'm pretty sure the odometer is very close to this by the carfax though the odometer is not working its the speedo gear in the transmission that seems to be the culprit. fully registered, inspected and classic insured for an agree value of 13,000$. asking 7000$ or best offer.

frontmasi.jpg

frontopen.jpg

rearmasi.jpg

masimotor.jpg

interiormasi.jpg

i'm kinda motivated to sell this so actually the price is pretty negotiable. i may be interested in a trade even. i'm likely going to buy something different when this is gone. this car is rust free as hard as that may be to believe, it was from Illinois originally and there is soo much under coat on it that nothing but the muffler managed to rott away, any rust there is is surface rust on the chassis parts because they are never coated with anything from the factory.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Richard D

Best of luck on your sale. I too am looking for another daily driver, this time from my youth (don't laugh) a Gremlin with torque flite auto, air, PS, PB as close to stock as possible. Done laughing yet? My real collectible (meaning I don't drive it enough is a 1971 Buick Skylark convertible, 350 cid. power everything 17,000 original miles all original. I live in a condo so the Skylark stays at a friends garage and the 1990 Reatta is my driver.

• 1 month later...

so its july 19th, I really want some spare money and room in my yard, i have things i wna buy being held up by this car. im dropping the price to 6k or best offer. runs and drives, needs a new home. extremely motivated to sell this car. if not, next thing if nothing else i will be extremely motivated to part out and make a good deal of my asking price back in the sale of parts. i have only parted 4 of these cars already, seems fitting i make it the even 5 ive owned unless somebody really wants it.

so its july 19th, I really want some spare money and room in my yard, i have things i wna buy being held up by this car. im dropping the price to 6k or best offer. runs and drives, needs a new home. extremely motivated to sell this car. if not, next thing if nothing else i will be extremely motivated to part out and make a good deal of my asking price back in the sale of parts. i have only parted 4 of these cars already, seems fitting i make it the even 5 ive owned unless somebody really wants it.

I almost cringe at the thought and as much as I'd hate to see a classic car needlessly chopped into little pieces, if that's the route you end up following I could use a working remote trunk release assembly and the lens cover for the trunk light.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...