BRUSH Owners Meeting at Chickasha Pre War Swap Meet

BrushGuy

Once again there will be a meeting of Brush enthusiasts at the Chickasha Pre-War Swap Meet. The date will be Thursday March 21 at 2:00 P.M.

I plan to have a booth this year for the Brush Owners Association, and tentatively it will be in the North Building. I will confirm after receiving the booth number from the swap meet folks. This will be the third year we have gotten together to talk Brush cars and have a good time reconnecting with friends and chatting about our projects. I hope we will have some new folks join us this year. If anybody on the forum has any interest in meeting there please let me know.

I will give more info and details as the time draws closer.

post-39025-143139330518_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chickasha is only a week away....Just a reminder that there will be a meeting of Brush enthusiasts on Thursday March 21 at space ND8 in the North Building. We will be around the booth around 1:00, and will meet around 2:00. Stop by and let's talk about our Brush projects and see old friends. If you might be planning on attending please drop me a note.

Edited by BrushGuy
additional information (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

We had a fun gathering of Brush owners at Chickasha. Signed up 5 members for The Brush Owners Association, and ironically the Liberty Brush for sale By Chris Paulson ended up being in the booth directly across form ours. It was a neat car that found a new home. Joe Wynn with the Frederick Oklahoma Historical Society brought information about the Abernathy Boys event in Frederick on June 1st. I lucked in to a really nice Brush coil box with Brush switch....couldn't have had a better time.