Graham Truck

Guest LCI

• 3 weeks later...

Although I'm not a Hamb'r as they say I have came across it via other links from time to time just in research. Not for the purists but I do respect the hard work and dedication some of those guys put into it. Although I don't agree with the butchering of a classic, I can still appreciate their work, time and money they put into it, after all, it is a free country (not so sovereign anymore but I digress... but we are still free for the time being).

When I first searched and found it I cringed, but then after seeing the love the kid has for it I thought " he's actually doing a commendable job " imo. But still, it is sad to see a piece of our American history in Automoblia go to the wayside so to speak.

According to his opening comments he realizes he may get some flack from purists and his comments tell me he has a deep respect for it, but as a young man he has his own independance and ideas of what the truck should mean to him so I see nothing wrong with the way he's going about it. Very good craftsman from what I can tell.