1935 Dodge Brothers KC Pickup Grill and Insert

dodgebrother

I am looking for a stock chrome grill shell and grill insert for my 35 Dodge Brothers pickup.

Also looking for a rad cap with the Dodge ram.

The grill I have could be saved but has a horizontal crease across the bottom from way back when. The ram is an aftermarket ( I think).

Does anyone know if the grill from a sedan will fit? They do look very simliar.

Does anyone have one or they can give me a reference to one?

I am just getting back into the Dodges & Fargos which have been sitting for some time. Some in a shop soem outside ( non rust zone).

A lot of them were drivers when I parked them.

Also looking for literature and old brochures and dealer books for Dodge / Fargo of that period.

And this is a bit of wild card but looking for an Airflow ( 1935 to 1940 ) I know this will command a few chuckles but I am seriously on the search. Even a airflow style tank to adapt to one of my other trucks would be a start. I did see a 1940 Dodge truck with airflow tank and that looked very cool.

thanks,

Brian

BC, Canada

Here are a few of my vehicles. I have a ton of parts and pieces for the 39 - 47 Dodge / Fargo vehicles below and just sorting through them to see what I have. Some dupicate parts / pieces could be available. And within 500 miles I would buy 35 Dodge pickups, parts, pieces and the same for 39 to 47 Dodge / Fargo ( dead or alive).

- 1935 Dodge Brothers KC Pickup

- 1942 Dodge 1/2 ton Carryall (civillian model)

- 1946 Dodge 1.5 ton

- 1947 Fargo 1.5 ton

- 1942 Fargo 1 ton tow truck ( short wheel base dually)

- 1946 Dodge 1 ton Paddy Wagon ( short wheel base dually)

- 1942 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup

- 1946 Fargo 1.5 ton

- 1946 Dodge 1/2 ton panel

- 1939 Fargo 1/2 ton Panel ( for sale)

- 1946 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup

- 1935 Chevrolet 1 ton dump truck ( hand wind box)

- 1950 Chevrolet 1 ton flat deck stake

- 1928 Chevrolet pickup

- 1977 Chevrolet Blazer

- 1968 GMC 1 ton flat deck

- 1970 El Camino SS 454 LS6 M22 3:31 ( #'s match GM doc'd)

- 1938 Ford Military 1 ton ( short wheel base dually)

This was a bit more then I intended to post, hopefully it is not too exhaustive and rambling.

if you have a early 1935 dodge kc then a 1933 sedan grill is same from what i have been told , thats as long as your truck is 1/2 ton . if i had your grill i would try to fix it rather than trying to find another as i been looking for some time with little success. i do have a 1934 dodge sedan one but its not same as truck , also have bigger truck grill as well which isnt same either

Jen

Hi Jen,

Thanks for replying. Mine is a late 35 KC 1/2 ton ( not suicide doors and soft top).

I have had this truck for about 22 years and it is a driver. It had an amateur resto at the time, but it is a strong runner.

Nothing fancy in the resto except running gear really and wiring, brkaes etc. The outside was done in a grey primer.

It for sure looks like a barn find that has been sitting, but i kind of like that look for now.

I will take a picture of the grill and post it.

It does not have the crank hole in the bottom?

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes I agree if all else fails in my search than the current grill will do fine.

Always looking for backup NOS parts though.

Here is the 35 as it sits today. It is starting to get a little crowded in the shop! There is also a 1942 Dodge Caryall ( civilian), a 1946 Dodge 1.5 ton and 1935 Chevrolet dump truck in there.......need a bigger shop!

I will move it outside in a few months a photograph it in detail.

I need to scan some 35 mil print pics from quite a few years ago when I was driving it regularly. ( these photos were prior to the digital and computer age)

It spent a lot of years on a ranch doing light work hauling whatever around.

It is a survivor for sure.

Brian

post-83328-143139316825_thumb.jpg

early 1935 dodge 1/2 ton truck , you will find a 1933 car sedan grill will be fine or early years truck grill in 1/2 ton. i have same cab here but no front grill . i would say that grill is in very good condition and to fix what you have.

Jen

Guest DodgeKCL

The early suicide door trucks are referred to a 'First Series' and the later (late 1935 calendar year production) with regular doors are called 'Second Series'. At least that's what everybody calls them today. Do I see a Mountain Sheep rad cap on the truck? I'm going with my aftermarket $75 chromed brass one. When the originals come up on E-bay etc. they go for $300/$400. And they are delicate white metal with a detachable face. Which sometimes detaches when you're least expecting it. Although I'm putting my KCL back to original,that's why I've been so long, it will not be nut and bolt authentic but a blind man would be glad to see it,as my late friend used to say. Unless you know where to get sheet metal or parts such as a grille, I would not waste much time looking. I would give yourself one year max to find better parts than you have then repair what you have. I looked for years thinking it couldn't be that hard to find parts for a '35 Dodge truck. Wrong! It seems that when grand dad or whomever was finished with the Dodge car,or any other car, they put many of them away in the barn or driving shed. I think in most cases because of family nostalgia. But not commercial vehicles. There was no feelings for them and when they were run out they were sent to the wreckers and another one bought. Records show many thousands made and sold but there is not nearly the amount left that there is for cars. I just thought I'd let you know this,although it is just my opinion, in case you think there are thousand of HC(L) and KC(L)s out there. You are in a very small club. BTW today they seem to call the '33,'34 and '35 the Glamour Years for Dodge trucks. Your truck is very desirable and well worth restoring as authentic. They seem to be more desirable in authentic/original condition than they do hot rodded.

Edited by DodgeKCL (see edit history)

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes I agree if all else fails in my search than the current grill will do fine.

Always looking for backup NOS parts though.

Here is the 35 as it sits today. It is starting to get a little crowded in the shop! There is also a 1942 Dodge Caryall ( civilian), a 1946 Dodge 1.5 ton and 1935 Chevrolet dump truck in there.......need a bigger shop!

I will move it outside in a few months a photograph it in detail.

I need to scan some 35 mil print pics from quite a few years ago when I was driving it regularly. ( these photos were prior to the digital and computer age)

It spent a lot of years on a ranch doing light work hauling whatever around.

It is a survivor for sure.

Brian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170387[/ATTACH]

I would be surprised if you ever saw another one at any show that hasnt been butchered. That is a great looking truck

very nice truck and yes i think we all wish we had a bigger building , i'm starting to think i have way to much here and am overwhelmed

Jen

Hi Country travler,

From here the 1st 2 look the same to me.

Could you describe the differences for us?

Thanks

Manuel in Oz

Hi. I added anothe grill since your post # 17, so they are in different order.:confused: 2nd, painted and no crank cover, 3rd, chrome with cover. Just being funny.:rolleyes: I posted this so you can see that a 33 DP, 34 and 35 KC grills are the same. The last grill is from a 34 3/4 ton Dodge express with a 9 foot bed, a rare truck:cool:

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Guest warrantusn2001

Does any one know

where I can locate a crank hole cover for a 1935 Dodge Truck (KC)?post-91523-143141765926_thumb.jpg

Rob - working with my father to restore his truck.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:DoNotShowRevisions/> <w:DoNotPrintRevisions/> <w:DoNotShowMarkup/> <w:DoNotShowComments/> <w:DoNotShowInsertionsAndDeletions/> <w:DoNotShowPropertyChanges/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Hi Warrant, Ebay sometimes has the crank hole covers. I think one of the ebay sellers may even be remaking them. All KC covers should be the same as well as DP Dodges I think.

Hi Countrytravler, Yes, all KC and DP grills look the same from here. Of course DR and the big truck grills are different.

I have seen them with “Made in USA” written along the bottom.

Cheers,

Manuel in Oz <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0pc .45pc 0pc .45pc; mso-para-margin-top:0pc; mso-para-margin-right:0pc; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0pc; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

• 1 year later...
Guest design117

Do you have any 35-36 Dodge hubcaps, the type that has clips on the wheel? 35 - 50s. 6 7/8 ID 7 3/8 OD.

Do you have any 34-35 Plymouth hubcaps.

M Randall

406-837-3117

I am looking for a stock chrome grill shell and grill insert for my 35 Dodge Brothers pickup.

Also looking for a rad cap with the Dodge ram.

The grill I have could be saved but has a horizontal crease across the bottom from way back when. The ram is an aftermarket ( I think).

Does anyone know if the grill from a sedan will fit? They do look very simliar.

Does anyone have one or they can give me a reference to one?

I am just getting back into the Dodges & Fargos which have been sitting for some time. Some in a shop soem outside ( non rust zone).

A lot of them were drivers when I parked them.

Also looking for literature and old brochures and dealer books for Dodge / Fargo of that period.

And this is a bit of wild card but looking for an Airflow ( 1935 to 1940 ) I know this will command a few chuckles but I am seriously on the search. Even a airflow style tank to adapt to one of my other trucks would be a start. I did see a 1940 Dodge truck with airflow tank and that looked very cool.

thanks,

Brian

BC, Canada

Here are a few of my vehicles. I have a ton of parts and pieces for the 39 - 47 Dodge / Fargo vehicles below and just sorting through them to see what I have. Some dupicate parts / pieces could be available. And within 500 miles I would buy 35 Dodge pickups, parts, pieces and the same for 39 to 47 Dodge / Fargo ( dead or alive).

- 1935 Dodge Brothers KC Pickup

- 1942 Dodge 1/2 ton Carryall (civillian model)

- 1946 Dodge 1.5 ton

- 1947 Fargo 1.5 ton

- 1942 Fargo 1 ton tow truck ( short wheel base dually)

- 1946 Dodge 1 ton Paddy Wagon ( short wheel base dually)

- 1942 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup

- 1946 Fargo 1.5 ton

- 1946 Dodge 1/2 ton panel

- 1939 Fargo 1/2 ton Panel ( for sale)

- 1946 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup

- 1935 Chevrolet 1 ton dump truck ( hand wind box)

- 1950 Chevrolet 1 ton flat deck stake

- 1928 Chevrolet pickup

- 1977 Chevrolet Blazer

- 1968 GMC 1 ton flat deck

- 1970 El Camino SS 454 LS6 M22 3:31 ( #'s match GM doc'd)

- 1938 Ford Military 1 ton ( short wheel base dually)

This was a bit more then I intended to post, hopefully it is not too exhaustive and rambling.

I am looking for the same hubcaps.

I have several of the other style that insert in to the wheel with the small locking knives.

I have four 35 Plymouth caps that use the clip on the wheel.

I have many other Dodge and Chrysler caps from the 30's.

I will part with all or some of them but only to trade for the 1935 Dodge Brothers hubcaps that clip to the wheel clips.

Same as your are looking for I believe.

Maybe we can network on this.

I need six caps for my 1935 DB 2nd series pickup.

Guest design117
Do you have any 35-36 Dodge hubcaps, the type that has clips on the wheel? 35 - 50s. 6 7/8 ID 7 3/8 OD.

Do you have any 34-35 Plymouth hubcaps.

M Randall

406-837-3117

I should have said 8 3/8 OD, not 7 3/8. please contact me.

I just measured the caps that I have and they are 7 1/4" ID.

And they are the style that fits onto the clips on the wheel.

8 3/4" are pretty big caps. That was OD of the inner hole?

Do you have a photo of any caps you have and of your wheel?

Send your e-mail and we can communicate directly.

Guest design117

This has become rather confusing as the number of sizes and styles have increased. Plus I am looking for both 34 - 35 hubcaps by dodge and Plymouth. I agree we need to communicate via email with photos of front ant back. I don't have the actual measurements for the wire wheels but should in a few days plus a sample cap.(Plymouth)

I have one cap (Plymouth) with 6 7/8 ID and 8 3/8 OD which is what will fit my 17" artillery wheels, which has the clips on the wheels. I need Dodge as well.

MK Randall design117@hotmail.com PH: 406-837-3117

• 2 years later...