1939 Lincoln V12 Limo

Guest Brando & Joanne

Guest Brando & Joanne

We are restoring a beautiful 1939 Lincoln Limo V12 Series K. Runs great but needs some TLC and accessories. Any suggestions out there for where we can find a good supplier? Also, we are researching the ownership history and would love advice on who to contact for original build sheets. Thanks!

I would suggest joining the Lincoln Owners Club - a club dedicated to 1920 - 1939 Model L and K Lincolns. The website is www.lincolnownersclub.com Contact the Henry Ford Museum Library in Dearborn, MI as they have all the original build sheets for pre war Lincolns. What parts are you looking for?

Edited by K8096 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Water Jacket

See if you can find Jack Passey, if he's still with us. Longtime Lincoln mensch, NorCal. Haven't seen him in years. Those big Lincolns like yours had matchless build quality, craftsmanship, oft using chromed-plated brass interior fittings, for example, where big Classic Packards and Cadillacs used pot metal.

Edited by Water Jacket (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Guest Brando & Joanne

Thanks Rob! The Lincoln restoration is now complete and we are at our first car show with it, this weekend in Zephyrhills, Florida. The high is 80 degrees and the show is busy. Great day to be in the car biz!

Guest Brando & Joanne

Sorry to everyone about how slow I am to respond. The Lincoln's restoration is now complete and we are ready to put her out for sale. She is a crowd pleaser here in Zephyrhills WinterFest Car Show, so we will see. Thanks to those who helped us find those last bits of authentic accessories for the grand old gal.

Guest Brando & Joanne

Sorry to say I could not find an email address for Jack Passey, but it looks like he is alive and well. The internet described him in some activities at Pebble Creek and other events. I would love to forward the info on this car, so if you know how to contact him please let me know and I will send it on. Thanks for the suggestion!

Guest Brando & Joanne

Thanks for the email, I will forward our info on the car to Jack. I am adding some mor photos on the car as well. Cheers!post-60295-143141767666_thumb.jpg

post-60295-143141767652_thumb.jpg

post-60295-143141767656_thumb.jpg

post-60295-14314176766_thumb.jpg

post-60295-143141767663_thumb.jpg