1981 Amoco Car Care Guide

[TABLE=width: 1158, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD]This manual has 320 pages of specifications, capacities, tune-up data, and much more. Truly a spiral bound automotive service encyclopedia for domestic and foreign vehicles. Made by Chek-Chart fro Amoco dealers to use in their gas station service bays. The manual is in excellent condition with only minor wear, and probably was never used in a repair shop. It is clean and nice with no dirt or grease stains. Includes info for Chevrolet Pontiac Oldsmobile Buick Cadillac Ford Mercury Lincoln Plymouth Dodge Chrysler Opel Capri Arrow Challenger Colt Fiat Courier Imperial Mazda Datsun MG MGB AMC Javelin Matador Ambassador Toyota Triumph Volvo International Jeep and many more! The years covered are 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 and 1981. Send a note if you want to know if a particular vehicle is covered.

The manual is $20.00 postpaid via Media Rate in the USA. PayPal or USPS Money Order are welcome.

Harold post-44656-143139296403_thumb.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

post-44656-143139296365_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like an interesting book for the right person, Harold.

But why has the Forum (or the poster) marked this thread

as "hot"? Fourteen postings in 6 months, all by the originator

of the thread, show that the "hot" feature in this Forum isn't

working properly.

Good point.   I've finally found a way to create a tempest in a teapot!

Another feature of this forum that isn't working properly is the notification function;  I selected 'instant email notification'  when I created the thread (under the old format) and didn't know you responded until I bumped into your reply while browsing this section.   Maybe the notification preferences didn't migrate during the upgrade.

Harold 

• 1 month later...