Another 58...Roadmaster!

Smartin

Smartin just saying, If you want to be correct with the finish on the Torque tube in front of the brown front pinion housing as it was never painted and today one can just clear coat it or use Eastwood's Diamond Clear in a spray can. Ask me how I know. BTW: Does anyone have a reliable source for the strut bar to torque tube rubber bushings where it attaches near X in middle of frame and also the rubber bushings for the rear axle mounted diagonal sway bar?

Keep up the good work. It will come together.

So now I get to replace the rear brake lines. One of them developed a microscopic hole that I found when I tried to bleed the brakes.

I filled the trans with fluid and topped it off after rowing through the gears. I guess it burped some air, because I now have to do a full detail under the hood after it puked fluid everywhere. Oh well, it needs a bath, anyway.[

Wish there was something to say that could make this experience better, but I can't think of anything other than : it is a beautiful Buick, and I'm sure it is worth the effort you are forced to expend on it. Hang in there Adam.

Guest Rob McDonald

Adam, it's so good to read a happy ending to the latest chapter in your car's story! Once again, it's a marvel that your Dynaflow worked at all, with all the problems that it suffered.

• 1 month later...