1941 Buick century rolling chassis for sale NY

drptop70ss

Up for sale is a rolling chassis from a 1941 Buick Century 4 door fastback, frame is straight and rot free, front suspension parts all look good and are not rotted. Rear end is complete, torque tube and rear trailing arms are cut. $200 complete, hope someone can use it before it gets cut up for scrap. Pick up in NY zip 12538. I included a picture of the car when it was complete so you can see the body style. You can reach me directly at drptop70ss AT aol.com

Also the front fenders and hood are available for $150 each, front and rear bumpers (cores) with brackets $50 each.

007-3.jpg

005-2.jpg006-4.jpg005-5.jpg

Edited by drptop70ss (see edit history)

Wow, if I had a place to put it, I'd take it. Lots of useful parts still there. Heck, the shocks alone are worth the $200 as-is. And you Special guys can use the 3.90 gears (you might even get lucky and find a set of 3.60 gears inside that pumpkin), which will swap right over to your cars. Those also appear to be the mythical 3-clip 1941 15-inch wheels!

Guest chevy_dude97
center section of the rear with ring and pinion is sold.

parts available

-rear shocks

-front shocks

-front control arms

-rear backing plates, no rot

-rear axles

Do the shocks all hold oil? If so send me a pm with a quote.

And how far of a drive are you from Syracuse?

Shocks are as removed, dirty, no idea if the seals are good but I have been told that normally anymore you pump them with grease which doesnt leak out like the oil that was used. One rear shock has a dig on the cover from a grinding wheel (accidentally hit it when cutting the rear brake lines) but it is cosmetic only. $150 for all 4 plus shipping, Syracuse is 4+ hours away. Check mapquest to zip 12538.

• 2 weeks later...

Hood is still available, I cannot be sure on interchange but I would think it was the same. Should be someone here on the board who can tell you or I can take some measurements if needed. If you make the drive out I can make you a great deal on the fenders as well if you can use them. Based on past shipments I would guess shipping for the shocks to be around $30 via Fedex.

• 1 year later...

Back to the top for the last few parts that have been sitting. Chassis is no longer complete, I have the complete front suspension available and the rear shocks as well. If you are local I can sell you the complete front clip or if you need parts I will disassemble and sell the front suspension in pieces.