1937 C-17 Airflow

Hearsecrazy

I have been considering selling my 1937 C-17 Chrysler Airflow. It is a RUSTFREE Colorado car with lots of documentation including the build sheet from Chrysler. The odometer shows 26,000 miles which I believe to be correct. The car is equipped with the banjo steering wheel, radio, and heater. The color was changed from the original tan to light green in the 50's. It still has the partial tool roll that came with the car. The work I have done on the car is new wide whitewall tires, some glass has been replaced due to separation, fuel tank has been sealed, rebuilt the fuel sending unit, rebuilt the wheel cyls. and master cyl. needs new front brake lines (included). Engine runs fine with no visable smoke, rest of driveline seems ok including the overdrive. The interior is original and needs some work as the mice have gotten to it in several places. The dash is beautiful and even has a tachometer! It has been stored some years in my garage and might need some work to be dependable again. I drove it quite a bit years ago. I am asking $13,000.00 for the car and some extra parts that I have including an extra good radiator. THANKS FOR LOOKING! Mike 314-578-7203

Mike

I will be in Missouri at Christmas, going to Sedalia. If still available would like to check it out and discuss. However, I believe, and I may be incorrect but in all fairness, I think this is a $20,000 Airflow if you put it on ebay. Airflow prices have been strong and the 37 is well favored. Too bad the mice got to some of the upholstery. Bryan

• 1 month later...