1935 terraplane cab express

Guest dterry-2011

Guest dterry-2011

Matching numbers 1935 terraplane cab express model G. Six cylinder 212 engine that runs and purrs like a kitten. Looking to see if there is any interest out there.[ATTACH=CONFIG]164047[/ATTACH]

Guest dterry-2011
I'll bite, more pics, price??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]164053[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164054[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164056[/ATTACH]

Some of you may know me from my threads looking for parts. I have it running, refurbished original gas tank, carb, fuel pump, oil pump, dist, plugs, wires, u-joints and is plated and insured in Calif. Trying to figure out the value. I know it is only 1 of 5 known to exist and 2 of them are hot rods. Just decided to test the market. thank you.

I also would be interested..... but I would like to know the asking price. This is not an auction site, if you want to "test the waters" and look for offers ten post it on e-bay.

I don't mean to be rude, but be considerate to others and this site and it is the rules for posting an ad. ( price , location and contact )

Guest dterry-2011

Didn't mean to offend. Let me get a new camera and get her out in the sun. All pics posted so far are year and a half old. As there hasn't been a 35 cab express for sale in the last decade or so i am not sure of a FAIR price. My e-mail address is tdunevant@hotmail.com This all will take a few days, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Its one thing to have personal knowledge of the facts and another to comment out the top of your hat when you really don't. What is really publicly improper is to denigrate someone else's vehicle and its potential sales price.

I previously owned the red '34 Terraplane pickup easily found on the internet. I began the restoration, completed the body, a friend completed the mechanicals. Mine was constructed EXACTLY like this black one in every respect. They were factory built and as Hudson knew their market was miniscule compared to other manufacturers, they went with lower production options including the wood rear header and wood door hinge vertical pillars. There were no factory "kits" unless you refer to the nearly universal offering by all manufacturers of cab-chassis (no application-specific rear body - get one made to suit your business).

I haven't seen this truck in person but have discussed it at length with the owner and I would personally guarantee this is the genuine article as produced by Hudson Motor Car Co. Full value on this extremely rare and very desirable truck.

The suspicions expressed above my comment are wrong on every count.

Pic of my old red truck attached.

post-57494-143139267359_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...