K-F Parts Collection On eBay--49/50 Fender Skirts, Steering Wheel, '51 Frazer Tail Lights, Etc.

Hello All,

Posted earlier in the KFOCI website. Just wanted to let you know that I am selling off my small collection of Kaiser and Frazer parts that I have had for many decades. I've decided to sell them through eBay, so I have recently started listing parts under my eBay name "riverock". I have not kept up with the market as far as prices are concerned, so I just looked at what's out there and tried to be realistic. If I'm too high on some stuff, I'm sure potential buyers will let me know.

Not a ton of parts, but some good stuff like a couple pairs of '49/'50 Kaiser fender skirts complete with mouldings, a set of restored fender skirt mouldings, various script, '49/'50 Frazer hood ornament and steering wheel and horn rings/medallions, '51 Frazer tail light assemblies with lenses and parking light lenses, '47/'48 radio, bumper guards for '47/'48 and '51 Frazers, small stuff like gear shift knobs and turn signal levers with knobs, lighters, a few manuals and a dealer binder with service bulletins, etc. I even had a couple of incredibly rare '51 Frazer "Manhattan" scripts, almost impossible to find 40 years ago, but those have already sold. A lot of this is up now on eBay, and I hope to get the rest on in the next couple of weeks. Below is a link to my current listings on eBay. Thank you!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/riverock/m.html?item=261128247598&pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ccc74d92e&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562