22 roadster in Portland

JACK M

I probably should grqab this, but alas I need to sell a few things first.

Anybody interested in an airport tug, or better yet and airporter?

I will be listing these soon, so this would be a good time to jump in.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163254[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163255[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163256[/ATTACH]

It would have endless possibilities for sure. Just four rows of seats now and eight doors.

Its an old 'Gray Line' Limo. They used these for carrying passengers from airports to hotels as well as sight seeing day trips.

I am thinking from the stuff in the glove bow that it has probably always been in the Portland area. It also looks like the guy that I got it from was the first owner after the 'Gray Line'.

I imagine, but can't say for sure, it could be imported to the U.K. with zero rated duty& taxes just because it's so unusual. I know there are people here who transform them. Popular with party goers etc. but the ones I have seen are more modern and have less character. Shipping costs are probably high though. Maybe worth a punt on ebay U.K? or 'car and classic' site.?

O.M.G. I have never seen one of those 'airporters' before. Someone could make a fabulous stretched limo from that. Hope that makes sense?.

Ray.

Agreed, an epic vehicle and would be unique over here I'm sure....

RJ

Well, I hope you guys are shopping for a shipper as we talk. Dont forget to tell them that it doesnt drive at this time.

Its to long to go onto my trailer so they will have to send a truck to the house.

I have a buddy that has a trailer that might fit it but I dont loan my trailer and neither does he.