37 Chrysler Imperial parting out

Hi Greg, just send you an email. Feel free to call me as well at 610-322-4842 as I am looking for a few parts from this car.

Thanks

Fryguy

an. It is pretty complete, but is rusty and has been sitting for a

million years. Engine is complete but I'm sure it's stuck. It would be a good candidate for a teardown and rebuild. Greg Biskey

Blaine, MN

Impconsent@aol.com

Greg

If this is a long wheelbase true Imperial class car, I would be interested in purchasing the entire vehicle as a project vehicle. Can you add some photos or send them to me at abc.moran@netzero.net ? I am in central Iowa so you are fairly close. let me know! Thanks Bryan

why would this be parted out when someone has expressed an interest in bringing it back?

Jim

The seller and I have been in communication by PM but I have not committed to a purchase. Therefore, it is his right to part it out and he did reinforce his position that it is such bad condition that it may not be restorable. Therefore I am proceeding with caution as I tried to save a 36 Roadmaster this year and it ate my lunch.

Thanks for all the interest in the car. I have sold it complete for a parts donor for the LeBaron-bodied 37 Custom Imperial that was Mrs. Chrysler's car. The new owner will probably sell remaining parts when he is done. I have restored a few Chrysler cars and it is not easy, as spare parts are VERY scarce. This car would have taken so many thousands of dollars to restore, that it was out of the question. It will hopefully aid in the restoration of the other remaining cars of it's type, and that is important too. I would rather see this car picked clean and helping other restorers than be butchered and made into a street rod. I made the deal on the sale several days ago, and I apologize for not responding sooner to some others who wanted to buy the car.

Greg