Wildcat Garage in Cincinnati -2012

Oh man! What a collection! GM should give you a new Buick as far as I can see, just for the sake of it! Do you have pictures of all these cars on here somewhere? If not, now that driving season is basically done, please post some. I'd love to some of the ones you have not posted.

Guest Rob McDonald

SPECTACULAR, although I shudder at all the little maintenance jobs that must constantly be begging to get done. It's better for us procrastinators to ignore only one old Buick at a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I guess I missed this post last year. That is one heck of a garage. Holy cow Ted! Yes definitely plenty of room to work with the clip off. Looking good! Maybe somday I'll have an opportunity to see your collection.

• 6 months later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185431[/ATTACH]

Well the front end had to come off for some body fastener upgrades...refixed the core support.

now I can get in closer to detail the engine, wires, lines. Accelerator linkage went through the firewall without removing engine, so that is a relief!

This baby is getting very close...engine is running , just a few major details to go. It should be on the road this weekend!??!?!?

Ted: Just curious as to the where and what you used for the engine repaint? Also was taking off the front clip all that bad or was it an easy removal? Looking good!

Bill Hirsch Buick Green paint in a rattle can...I have also used it in a spray gun.

I took the front clip off pretty easily. It had been off for painting, some inner fender nuts needed to be replaced/welded back in - otherwise it went together pretty well too. Keep and mark all your bolts, shims so they go back where they came from!

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to report for progress!

My family business is expanding and we are partnering up with family owned another flour mill company to build a new mill. Our own BCA Rick Young's brother in law is involved, the company doing the concrete slip and mill installation is from Ames Iowa! So the toys have to be on the back burner while we build a 10,000 cwt flour mill. That is ~ a million pounds a day of white powder. Currently my mills make only 380,000 per day, and we need more...lots more.

pictures of the 2013 winter car pack coming soon!

post-30759-143142249896_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL David, we test and try not to get junk in the silos, but it happens!

We had a silo fail and had a vacuum truck suck up most of the spill...but Danny picked up the shovel and finished the job properly.

It was my job in 1976...they won't let me work that shovel any more! Unless I use it on the bankers...:cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A few years ago up at a BPG event.  This car was sold in Cincinnati; I responded to an ad in Hemmings 

only because the phone number started with 681-xxxx which is the same exchange as our mill, so it was close!

Dual quad automatic Custom Convertible.  I did not even know about the dual quad in a Wildcat in 1997.

Pea 65 WIldcat.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...