Looking for a 1958 Corvette will consider other 1953-1962 models

I recently sold one of my cars so I have an empty stall in the Garage and among the many cars on my bucket list is an early Corvette. After a lot of looking around I have narrowed it down to liking the 1958 model best. I don't know why but I like the extra chrome. I will consider all pre 63 models though. I did a lot of surfing around the net and almost every one I found is being sold by a dealer. I would prefer to buy one from an individual though. Does anyone have one they are thinking of selling or know of one that a friend may be selling? It can need a little work but the price should reflect it. Must have a hit free body, rust free frame and would really like numbers matching. Ok I know that's alot to ask but there is probably one out there that fits the bill.

Guest BuckeyeJoe
I recently sold one of my cars so I have an empty stall in the Garage and among the many cars on my bucket list is an early Corvette. After a lot of looking around I have narrowed it down to liking the 1958 model best. I don't know why but I like the extra chrome. I will consider all pre 63 models though. I did a lot of surfing around the net and almost every one I found is being sold by a dealer. I would prefer to buy one from an individual though. Does anyone have one they are thinking of selling or know of one that a friend may be selling? It can need a little work but the price should reflect it. Must have a hit free body, rust free frame and would really like numbers matching. Ok I know that's alot to ask but there is probably one out there that fits the bill.

I have a 1958 corvette that I am considering selling, I have other interests at this time. It had been sitting since 1979 and needs a restoration.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest garys64wildcat

My brother in law has a 59 he may consider selling. Pm your email and I will send some pics of the car. 4 speed with hardtop. Has 327 with dual quads. complete car in decent shape. good body etc. originally white with red. Has had car for 40+ yrs in heated garage. original plates and hubcaps. Also a 283v8 on a stand. Easy restore needs paint and tlc.

Gary

My brother in law has a 59 he may consider selling. Pm your email and I will send some pics of the car. 4 speed with hardtop. Has 327 with dual quads. complete car in decent shape. good body etc. originally white with red. Has had car for 40+ yrs in heated garage. original plates and hubcaps. Also a 283v8 on a stand. Easy restore needs paint and tlc.

Gary

Thanks for the reply. PM sent!

• 1 year later...