FOR SALE: DOOR HANDLES WINDOW CRANKS INSIDE DOOR HANDLE

• 1 year later...
Guest steven lewis

Unfortunately, I don't have the handles to take pictures of; but the car is a 1929 Graham-Paige 615. If you have them, I would very much appreciate receiving a message. Thanks.

Guest steven lewis
Outside handles ?

Actually, no. I have 4 of those. They were refinished in a bright brass or gold color, so I need to have them redone -- back to nickel. What I would like are the inside front window cranks and their escutcheons and the rear window cranks and their escutcheons. The rear are basically "butterflies" -- two wings with the post receptacle in the middle.

I do not know if I have the winders as owning 60k handles I cannot remember all designs sizes. So let me do some research, if you have the opener handles they have the same design as the windows as well as escutcheon design. So you should be able to shoot me photos of the design and I will know if I have any Interiors left in stock. Meantime I will search my library.

Tks

Rich

The outside should be chrome for 1929 Graham-Paige 615, 1928 was the last year for nickel. Mike and Neil Butters (nbutters@eagle.ca ) reproduces all of your parts. I have bought originals from thehandleman and I was happy. My cars are drivers and I prefer original parts if possible, if you are looking for a show car look, the brass reproduction parts are flawless email Mike his prices are reasonable.

Good question, I just emailed him to find out. All the parts I have received from him have been brass, but I have not ordered any door handles. I do not know of anybody else that makes as many Graham and Graham-Paige parts. I have had extremely good luck with them, if there was a problem they have always been able to get me the right parts.

Steven,

If you need pictures of the inside door handles I should be able to get some. 1929 should be a flower design, if I remember correctly.

There was a 612 at the GOCI meet in NY a couple years ago will all Mike Butters parts, it took best of show. Is there a disadvantage of 'Coralloy'? They sure look nice, and all the parts I have received from Mike have been holding up excellent (the unplated sections look like brass, my mistake). The great part about Mike Butters is he will just send the parts you need, they have been making Graham parts long enough he has the most common parts on the shelf.

• 1 month later...
I have Mikes handles with new lock tumblers and other parts on my 1930 Cadillac and they are perfect. Highly recommended and like brass coralloy is unlike pot-metal.

THIS POST IS A AD FOR "THE HANDLEMAN" PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT COMPETITORS HANDLES OR CASTINGS ON MY POST, START YOUR OWN POST, OR SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE. AS I GET EVERYBODYS COMMENTS ABOUT MR BUTTERS PARTS.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ANTIQUE AUTO'S