Tracking Down Dick Moore

W MacDonald

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Richard "Dick" Moore, formerly of 3 Maple Ave, Elba, NY? Among other cars, he restored a 1928 Rolls-Royce P1 convertible sedan around 1990. I now own this car and would like to inquire about photos/documentation of the restoration as I am piecing together the car's history. Dick also seemed to be associated with a business (or hobby) called "Dick's Toy Shop". If you know how I might find Dick or a family member, I'd appreciate it if you would contact me. His last listed phone number and address are no longer valid.

Thanks.

Wayne MacDonald

post-61665-143139237438_thumb.jpg

Wayne-- Dick'and his wife have not been in good health. They had sold all their property in Elba sometime ago, and moved into the city of Batavia,NY. About two months ago they again relocated to Michigan to live near their daughter and family. A close friend of Dicks that I know has contact with them. Please send me a PM and I will give you the friends name and phone number. I don't personally know of his keeping or disposing of the Rolls memorabilia but Dave probably will. I am sure Dick would be pleased to visit, especially about cars and the Rolls definitely.---Bob

• 1 year later...
Guest Nellie

I am an old friend of Dick and Marian's. My dad, Fred Drew, was an old car buddy of his. My dad passed away in 2013, and I am now in the process of liquidating his estate - a difficult process, because I love cars, too. I would really like to contact Dick and Marian if anyone knows their email or contact information. Thanks so much - Nellie

PS The Rolls and the Lincoln Dick had were amazing - but as he knew, I preferred my Studebaker!