1959 invicta wagon

Guest rluke

Hi. I thought I would put a couple of photos up of my project. I bought this about a month ago when I was over in Colorado. I went for a drive one day and I stopped at Monte Vista on my way back from looking at another 59 wagon.I asked if there were any junk yards or old cars for sale anywhere. I was told there was a huge junk yard 15 miles in the opposite direction I was going so I hesitated but thought I better have a look, you never know. I drove down this road for ever and eventually came across a small amount of cars up beside a couple of houses, I was dissapointed but thought I better drive up there since I came all that way. Low and behold this was sitting up against the back fence. It wasnt for sale but I made an offer and got it. As it turns out I was in the wrong place and the big junk yard was a mile further down the road. The car is now at Frank Lyles Buick Ranch in Colorado Springs getting a few things done to it before it comes to Australia. I need to get a back seat and replace some glass. I would like to put wider wheels and tyres on it to get that low/wide look. Any suggestions would be appreciated on what to do to it and where I can get wagon parts. Thanks for reading, Robpost-77624-143139228909_thumb.jpg

post-77624-143139228902_thumb.jpg

post-77624-143139228907_thumb.jpg