Autumn Buicks

JohnD1956

Guest wildcat465

Well, I tried to get this pic on here as a biggie, but I guess I failed.

post-42002-143142255219_thumb.jpg

Either way, this is the best I got for Fall Colors at Belly Acres Ranch.

These three were the usual suspects for 2013. Put 'em away a week ago

post-42002-143142255222_thumb.jpg

Edited by wildcat465 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shadetree77

Took an hour and a half Sunday drive today. No destination in mind. Just cruising. It was a brisk 45 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. Stopped at a local spot that has an old dam and an old mill. You can barely see the mill anymore because they planted trees all around it that have now grown tall enough to obscure the view. I really wanted to get a picture with the mill in the background but it's just not possible anymore.

post-75106-143142289482_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143142289489_thumb.jpg

Took an hour and a half Sunday drive today. No destination in mind. Just cruising. It was a brisk 45 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. Stopped at a local spot that has an old dam and an old mill. You can barely see the mill anymore because they planted trees all around it that have now grown tall enough to obscure the view. I really wanted to get a picture with the mill in the background but it's just not possible anymore.

Awesome to see her on the road.... I've watched your thread faithfully!

Took an hour and a half Sunday drive today. ..

You lucky devil. It snowed here Saturday night and the roads are already covered with road salt. Guess that sorta of limits my driving season! And, just loved the pictures. A good addition to this thread!

Guest shadetree77

Thanks guys. I'm making the most of this Georgia weather before I leave!

Lol! David, that would have made a good Halloween picture. Splash some water on there and drape some seaweed around the bumpers and tires. Prop up a skeleton in the drivers seat. The BUICK FROM THE OLD MILL LAGOON!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Count me in! Sounds like a helluva' time! We'll call it the "Great Southern Buick BBQ and Get Together". I can see it now. 30 or 40+ beautiful Buicks lined up outside Buick Barn. Big ol' bonfire with a whole roasted pig, tater salad, and fresh corn on the cob with plenty of frosty cold beverages of course. Some of that old time rock 'n roll playing in the background way into the night. When's this shindig happenin' Lamar? Let's get a donation pool going.:cool:

I'm a workin on it. figured I better build a bigger "barn" first though. More on that later. Just bringing this thread back to the top, thought it might help to cool things off around here.

Dandy Dave will be at that there shindig with the Chartreuse Lady, and Guitar/ Live Music. :cool:

I'm a workin on it. figured I better build a bigger "barn" first though. More on that later. Just bringing this thread back to the top, thought it might help to cool things off around here.

How long does it take to drive from Shawnee, KS to Athens, GA? I'm gettin' hungry jus' thinkin' 'bout it.

• 1 month later...

My car was stolen early this morning and someone took it down a road past the No Motor Vehicle sign. Luckily they returned it with the camera on the front seat:

post-46237-143142760975_thumb.jpg

Still warm at this end of the state, but I guess it could have been hotter. Bernie

post-46237-143142760958_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760962_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760965_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760969_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760972_thumb.jpg