Did you find the 2012 printable list and where to go/where to eat list helpful this year?

Shop Rat

I used it a few times for reference. I should have used it more, but it seems that I spent too much time in my vendor space and did not get out this year as much as I would have liked to.

The "Where to Eat" list was very helpful so thank you for that. I will also keep it handy for when I swing by the AACA museum in the upcoming months. Being that it was my first Hershey I didn't really get the whole field/vendor spot label system down until towards the end of my second day(which was Saturday). But I'm sure people who had been to Hershey before appreciated it greatly.

The "Where to Eat" list was very helpful so thank you for that. I will also keep it handy for when I swing by the AACA museum in the upcoming months. Being that it was my first Hershey I didn't really get the whole field/vendor spot label system down until towards the end of my second day(which was Saturday). But I'm sure people who had been to Hershey before appreciated it greatly.

Glad to hear that the list of where to eat was helpful. Once you have been to Hershey then the fields make more sense as to where to find folks.

Susan, First of all, Thank You for putting the list together again this year and Yes, it was helpful.

I saved a copy of the list and put it on my smartphone. I also put a few of the people from the list in my notes app on my phone.

Sadly, when I walked the fields and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday my timing was not the best because I missed seeing a number of people in their spots.

Thanks for letting me know Charlie. I was only out on the fields one day, Thursday. Bill didn't feel well on Wednesday and I got a blister (wrong socks with my Crocs sandals) and so I didn't go on Thursday. Bill and Rodger, our friend and fellow judge that stays with us, went to the fields. Bill and Rodger went again on Friday and I stayed in the camper to stay off of my foot. It was so windy that they came back early when the vendors were advised of possible high winds. I was able to run into a few friends but not everyone I had hoped to like you. Hopefully at another Meet next year. :)