Location on the Show Field of the Cars on the Cover of the Fall Meet Book

charlier

I was wondering if the Cars that are pictured on the cover of the Fall Meet Book are parked in a special place during the Car Show on Saturday? I really wanted to see the 1981 Pontiac Trans Am but it was not parked in class 27-N where it should have been. A number of other car owners in Class 27-N were also wondering where this car was. Since this car was awarded a First Junior Award at Fall Hershey, I am guessing it was somewhere else on the show field and judged at that location? Would be nice to know for future reference so I can see the cars that are on the Fall Meet book in person. Thanks.

Guest Lincolnman65

Charlie,

I know the answer to this one. Both the Trans Am and the Model A were in the banquet room at the Hershey Lodge on Saturday. It has been customary for the feature cars to be displayed at the awards banquet Saturday night. They get moved into the banquet room Friday evening and are judged there.

The Trans Am is owned by Deb Sherwood and she is the original owner of it. The Model A is owned by Warren Keller, both are Hershey Region members and both drive their cars on Hershey Region runs and events.

Thank You so much for answering my question.

Sadly, I have never been able to attend the banquet at Fall Hershey due to time constraints.

I know of some other car owners in Class 27-N that also cannot attend the banquet and will pass this information onto them as well.

I wish I had been able to see the Trans Am as it is one of the cars from my youth that I always liked.

Hopefully, next year I will be able to see it on the show field at Carlisle or Hershey.