HILTON HEAD MICROCARS

DAVE A

Once again this year, Hilton Head Concours will have a microcar class (Nov. 4th). They have been kind to we Microcar folks for quite a number of years and always have a nice representation. This year along with my 2 Crosleys, there are 2 Isetta 300s, a 600, Fiat 500, a Hoffman (thanks to Jeff Lane), Rovin D4, Messerschmitt KR200 and a Goggomobil!! All are beautiful examples of their kind (several AACA National winners) and should make for another nice show. If you happen to be in the area, stop by!!! I'm sure we will be having fun!!

• 4 weeks later...

The microcar class at Hilton Head was fantastic. 10 cars in the class hosted by J C Osteen of Talahassee. JC had is beautiful Isetta on display and Jeff Lane displayed a Fiat 500 and his one of a kind Hoffman. Lynn Lomas had her Rovin D-5, Larry Pope won the class with his incredible AACA national winner Isetta, Clay Holland had his Messerschmitt K-200 which won most significant Microcar award, Paul Kramer had his Goggomobil sedan and Bill Rodgers had his Isetta 600. Adding my Crosley Hotshot and Crosley Farm O Road to the class, both of which were graced with Palmetto awards and we had a real nice group. I can honestly say that we got as much attention as the Cobras adjacent to us and the nearby big classics!! Thanks o the Hilton Head concours for continuing to have faith in Microcars...I hope we fulfil that faith!!

I forgot to mention one thing, as is typical of Microcar people, after the show was over, JC Osteen of Talahasee Fla., hosted a dinner get together for all who could come. Most of the people in the class, went to dinner together and we had several hours of fun and conversation. I want to again encourage any AACA microcar owner to consider entering next year. You won't be disappointed!!

• 3 months later...
Guest clifton
I forgot to mention one thing, as is typical of Microcar people, after the show was over, JC Osteen of Talahasee Fla., hosted a dinner get together for all who could come. Most of the people in the class, went to dinner together and we had several hours of fun and conversation. I want to again encourage any AACA microcar owner to consider entering next year. You won't be disappointed!!

Without you mention I got it earlier from you comment. This is exactly one and only which I was looking for...

Edited by clifton (see edit history)