Need Model A engine and transmission

boblichty

Hi, I need a good used Model A engine and transmission. it is for a speedster so any year is fine. Prefer one not needing rebuilt. Does not have be be a show piece, just a good used engine and trans. email, or call me at 330-704-5271, or post here. Can pickup at Hershey. ALso looking for good used high, '27 T radiator as well. Thanks.

I have an extra transmission that I bought in a large group of parts years ago that I can bring to Hershey. I will be in the Chocolate Field space CG34. It is complete with the bell housing, clutch and brake pedal, shifer tower (but no shift lever). The guy I bought it from said it had been rebuilt, but I have never opened it up to check it out. If you want to stop by, I guess we can pull the top and check it out to see if it will work for you.

If you don't find a good engine and decide that you want to consider rebuilding one, I have a couple of mostly complete engine assemblies from the same group parts purchase. I have never checked them out that closely, but they would be available at a good price, but I don't have any plans to take them to Hershey. They are available here in southeastern NC. If you decide that you might be interested, I could take some photos that you could look over to see if they might work for you.

• 1 month later...
Hi, I need a good used Model A engine and transmission. it is for a speedster so any year is fine. Prefer one not needing rebuilt. Does not have be be a show piece, just a good used engine and trans. email, or call me at 330-704-5271, or post here. Can pickup at Hershey. ALso looking for good used high, '27 T radiator as well. Thanks.

Not sure if you are still looking but I have an original, running '30 with everything in good condition. I was going to start stripping the car after Christmas, and will no longer need any of the running gear. If you want, you can hear the engine running and even drive the car. Let me know if you are interested. Aside from the body most parts are available and in good condition.

Paul

• 11 months later...