Need a Rear Bumper for 1959 Edsel Ranger

Guest Backburner

Guest Backburner

I need a rear bumper for a 1959 Edsel Ranger, I have found a few Edsels that are being parted out but either the rear bumper is missing or in worse shape than the one I already have. Purchasing one that has been re-chromed doesnt make much since either since a shiny new bumper would be the brightest thing on the ole girl. I live in WV and I am willing to purchase an entire car if the price is right as there are other things that are needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Backburner
Try Jack's Auto Ranch in Watertown Wisconsin. It is a salvage yard west of Milwaukee. He has a lot of Edsels. There must have been a successful Edsel dealer in the area. He even had a few 1960 models. Jacks Auto Ranch Online Good luck!

Thanks alot I appreciate it I sent them a request so well see if they have what I need. I have also tried to contact DVAP but never got any response from them for some reason. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Backburner

Still looking dont be shy with your responses im open to any leads !!! Finding Edsel parts is like trying to finger print a ghost, everyone knows someone that know someone that might have one.

• 2 months later...