Hershey Meet & Antique Automobile

Guest hemiczar

Guest hemiczar

For the fourth year I'll be covering the Hershey Meet for Antique Automobile magazine. I try to keep it fresh and interesting every year, and to help me do that I'd like to hear what you want to see and read in the article, especially if you won't be coming to the show. Are there aspects of the Meet that you'd like to see more of? Less of? Anything new I should cover? This is your magazine, so let me know. Thanks - Greg Czarnecki

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Second: How about separate coverage of the Thursday and Friday RM auctions with photos and prices realized.

No can do. Sorry. Our policy is to keep the magazine focused on AACA events. Otherwise we'd be opening a can of worms that, in our opinion, would degrade the magazine immeasurably. Plus, there's barely enough room to feature all the AACA stuff that must get in. We'd love to devote more pages to photos of cars attending meets and tours, but we're limited in the amount of space.

Xp-300. The RM auctions web site has a complete description with photos showing the upcoming Hershey event. You may also view the actual sale on line and also bid by prearrangements as described on their web site. Usually by Monday PM the bid results are posted on this site. They are a great company and a welcome addition to the "World of Hershey".---Bob

Dave, I don't think you understood West's tone. That is the trouble with forum posts. I read it much differently then you and of course concur with him. We have worked very hard to keep our magazine on point and different then commercial publications so we do not cover auction results. If we start covering RM results we also should do it for our other advertisers as well, hence the can of worms.

We do, however, support our benefactors and RM's links etc. are on this site where our members can get this info. RM is well aware of our magazine policies and we have a great relationship with them.

Thanks for your support of the event and wish you a great time here in the Sweetest City of Earth!