What are you looking for at hershey this year?

dalef62

What item or items will you be looking for at Hershey this year? If you have a part you ar looking for post it here, maybe someone who will be selling at Hershey will have it and can PM you to tell you where their flea market spaces are located.

I am looking for anything Crosley.

I am looking for window cranks for my 1930 Cadillac V8, any condition, also I need the interior locking components for the battery and tool box, I have the exterior lock and handle but I am missing all the stuff that actually locks them shut. I also need a complete carb, intake and exhaust manifold for a 32 Cadillac V8.

Thanks, Martin

Dittos Bob. Now that I think of it, I've never had a bad time at Hershey. Even the 76 mud-bowl was memorable and today is a lot of fun to talk about for those of us who slugged it out wading thru the water and Hershey mud looking for old spark plugs.

This year I'm still looking for old spark plugs. Also looking forward to seeing old friends again and finding more treasure for my collections of collections. I'm sure I'll bring home an interesting brass lamp or two, maybe some original in the box NOS Model T accessories or other early items for my recreation of an old auto parts store from the teens. If I get real lucky maybe I'll find another nice "wall hanger" early motoring print or something. Still looking for early sheet music with autos illustrated, odd brass era accessories and things, and maybe some nice little item to go into the house in one of the display cases, pins, badges, ribbons, watch fobs, little advertising pieces for early cars,,,,,,and the list goes on. A couple of new "collections" that I'd like to add to are my joke books - little books making fun of the car (have several with Model T jokes), and another collection I'd like to add to is my duster buttons.

This year I'm really going to enjoy having less meetings to go to and being able to spend more time at my spots visiting, selling a few trinkets and then heading out with Sue to find more stuff. She's always looking for neat MG things and manages a great find each year.

Can't wait!!!

Terry

Since I have my eye on a certain item this year at RM's auction I need to sell some things...looking for buyers to vist my good friends the Vitale's spaces (next to the Library/Museum tent on the Chocolate field). They will be purveying my fine and not so fine automotive treasures!

Steve, if you can find out their space number for me I will add it to the master list of folks at Hershey and where to find them and buy your stuff. :D C3F 10-12

Edited by Steve Moskowitz (see edit history)

Guest dennis mohr

Looking for the hood release strip for a 1941 series 62 Cadillac, I have the ornament but need the operational parts. Looking forward to my first visit to Hershey!

I need a gas tank for a D-2 International pick up. They made the D-2 from 1936-40. Mounted under the bed. Must be solid and can be relined.

Also maybe our English friends can bring me over an Amp gauge for a 1934 SS1 (Jaguar). About 2 1/4" diameter. I believe it says SS on it. See picture. Amp gauge should look similar to the one on the right.

Thanks. OBD 41-44. Jeffpost-64001-14313918301_thumb.jpg

Factory air conditioner compressor for 40-42 Packard.

I reproduce the tags for the rear compartment, if anyone is fabrication a unit. I have the plans for the box, and I working on building the first copy of my orginalpost-31126-143139207061_thumb.jpg

Edited by packards42 (see edit history)

Anything NOS GM FOMOCO Mopar Hudson Packard Studebaker Etc. especially smaller old parts no one knows what they fit, by the box load is even better. I have tons of parts books that need to be exercised!!!

Also looking for a nice set of caps for my 1936 Cord!!

Auburnseeker,

I have a box of NOS FOMOCO "Automotive" Wheel cylinder repair kits (57 ea.), p/n C3AZ-2221A, 1-13/32" If you're interested send me a pm - I'll be at Hershey all week.

Bob W

Bloomsburg, PA

What item or items will you be looking for at Hershey this year? If you have a part you ar looking for post it here, maybe someone who will be selling at Hershey will have it and can PM you to tell you where their flea market spaces are located.

I am looking for anything Crosley.

1927 PEERLESS parts

We will be looking for Parts for our http//forums.aaca.org/f190/1930-chevrolet-ad-universal-canopy-express-329877.html'>1930 Chevrolet Universal AD - Canopy Express

Also looking for GREAT weather, and making some NEW Friends !!

My son & I have generated a Shopping List of Parts :-)

Should give us something to do while we are there :)

[TABLE=width: 595]

<TBODY>[TR]

[TD]DESCRIPTION</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]DETAILS/ NOTES</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]PART No</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CARBURETOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]CARTER RJH-05 150S</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]836300</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CLEANER, AIR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]AIR FILTER FOR CARBURETOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]864131</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]COIL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]REMY 528B</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]362702</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CONDENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]826947</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DISTRIBUTOR CAP</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]7 WIRE, SNAP ON CAP</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]822465</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PLUGS, SPARK</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]SPARK PLUG AC PLUG No C87 18mm</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]POINTS, DISTRIBUTOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]816917</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ROTOR, DISTRIBUTOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]816774</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WIRES, IGNITION</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]SOLID COPPER, 1&6 14.25", 2&5 11", 3&4 8"</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OUTLET, WATER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]FROM ENGINE BLOCK TO RADIATOR TOP</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]836272</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]SENSOR WITH CORK FOR GAS TANK</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CAP, RADIATOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]THREADED</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]358577</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EMBLEM, CHEVROLET</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]HORN</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]HORN, WIRE, BUTTON, COMPLETE</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]815761</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SWITCH, IGNITION</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]1.00" DIAMETER, COMPLETE W/ KEY</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]362857</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WIRING HARNESS</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]COMPLETE UNIVERSAL WIRING HARNESS</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BUSHING, MAST</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]MAST BUSHING W/ HOR WIRING</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]11837956</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]COVER, HUB - DISC WHEEL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]COVERS HUB ON WHEEL N/T CAP & RIM</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]355772</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]TRIM, SHORT 9.25"</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]FOR CAB UNDER WINDOW</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GROMMET, FIREWALL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]FIREWALL GROMMET FOR CABLES & WIRES</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GUAGE, FUEL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]1.875" DIAMETER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]362855</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GUAGE, OIL PRESSURE</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]1.875" DIAMETER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]858443</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GUAGE, SPEEDOMETER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]2.50" DIAMETER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GUAGE, WATER TEMP & AMP METER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]2.50" DIAMETER</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]859340 w & 857053 a</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CRANK, INTERNAL WINDOW</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]HANDLE, EXTERNAL DOOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]HARDWARE, INTERNAL DOOR HANDLE</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]HARDWARE FOR MOUNTING DOOR HANDLE</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]HINGES, DOOR (COMPLETE COMPLETE)</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]BOTH PARTS OF HINGE</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PIN, DOOR HINGE</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD].245" DIAMETER x 1.812" LONG</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]TRACK, WINDOW</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]DRIVERSSIDE WINDOW TRACK</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PAN, SPLASH</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]LEFT/ RIGHT SIDEENGINE SPLASH PAN</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]355201 & 355200</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LATCH, HOOD (CLAMP & LOCK)</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]HOOD FASTENERS CANDY CANE (CAD - BLACK)</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]357093 - 357092</SPAN>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WELT, HOOD TO COWL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]SEAL BETWEEN HOOD AND COWL</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WELT, HOOD TO RADIATOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD]SEAL BETWEEN HOOD AND RADIATOR</SPAN>

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

I just finally got my 48 Plymouth Convertible running with new Whitewalls on Powder coated rims. Now I'll be looking for a Passenger side Door moulding for the outside, Mine is pretty dented up, I can straighten and polish stainless but this one is going to take alot of work. A pair of Sill plates/rubber mats, An NOS set of Hubcaps, A replated or NOS Chrome rear bumper, and a pair of good clean unpitted wiper towers as well as better dash chrome and an Oil pressure gauge. The cover for the master cylinder fill hole in the floor. Also the Plymouth plate for the top of the dash. Now that's asking alot!! As well as a few other tid bits.

Any leads??

Also the miller or Ammco tool for adjusting the brakes. That's a crazy way that Mopar designed them to be adjusted. My 36 Chrysler was simple. I think they went backward in 1937.

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)

Guest 1922 Buick

post-32005-143139203514_thumb.jpg

Buick Enthusiasts,

I am looking for these two items and there is a reward if anybody happens to run across them. Please give me a shout at 650-534-6187. The first item is the Buick dash light, Book of Parts #36996 or even the base #36694 will do. This is the thin narrow dash light for models 45 and under, years 1918-1922. The second item is the double spare tire carrier, top right side of picture. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

1922 Buick

Jeff Kearney

post-32005-143139203508_thumb.jpg

Guest namvetschrysler

On the day when you are all shopping and looking for that elusive part for your old car i will be in bed fast asleep dreaming that i am there at Hershey and i have just found 4 real good 18 inch 6 stud hole wire wheels complete with chrome caps to suit my 1930 Chrysler model 66, then i will wake up and start crying.

all the best fella's hope you find what you are looking for

On the day when you are all shopping and looking for that elusive part for your old car i will be in bed fast asleep dreaming that i am there at Hershey and i have just found 4 real good 18 inch 6 stud hole wire wheels complete with chrome caps to suit my 1930 Chrysler model 66, then i will wake up and start crying.

all the best fella's hope you find what you are looking for

If all goes well, I will be making a purchase from OldCarFan on Wednesday morning for the one major part that I need. That will leave me plenty of time and brain power to keep on the look out for a set of wheels for you.

Guest namvetschrysler

Thanks Mate,

Next year all going well, saving my pennies i would love to go to Hershey myself, just for the atmosphere if nothing else