2 1920 Overland convertibles

1927 S

2 1920 Overland Model 4's for sale. I have 2 complete, no parts missing, Model 4,s. A lot of the parts are already restored, and new parts bought . Complete tool kit and all manuels. Tons of spare parts, extra complete engine and trans, windshield, cowl, radiator, gas tank, rear end, ect... One car apart, and one as seen in the photo. I have over 100 photos, I will try to post. $7900 OBO Give me a call anytime Brian Coffee 937-776-7202. Thanks<!-- google_ad_section_end --> pictures can be found at this site. overland pictures by kittycoins - Photobucket I have 20 more pics in you need, some are missing from this site.

Edited by 1927 S (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Someone will love these $4000. I will try to list a few car listings over the next couple days. Seems like I can do 4 or 5 then I loose interest. Buying is a lot easier than selling. I am horrible at it, soo sorry for the poor listings. Brian Coffee 937-776-7202

2 1920 Overland Model 4's for sale. I have 2 complete, no parts missing, Model 4,s. A lot of the parts are already restored, and new parts bought . Complete tool kit and all manuels. Tons of spare parts, extra complete engine and trans, windshield, cowl, radiator, gas tank, rear end, ect... One car apart, and one as seen in the photo. I have over 100 photos, I will try to post. $7900 OBO Give me a call anytime Brian Coffee 937-776-7202. Thanks<!-- google_ad_section_end --> pictures can be found at this site. overland pictures by kittycoins - Photobucket I have 20 more pics in you need, some are missing from this site.

THANKS FOR SELLING ME THE OVERLANDS BRIAN, DIGGING THE TRAILER OUT OF THE SNOW BANK TODAY.