SIA Magazines: 1954 Plymouth, 1949 Plymouth, 1950 Chrysler Traveler, 1939 Dodge Airflow Tanker

I'm going through more of my stuff and found two Special Interest Autos magazines I no longer need. Both are in very good conditon with minimal wear.

October, 1986: 1954 Plymouth driveReport, also 1968 Firebird 400 and 1955 1955 GMC Suburban Pickup. Articles on Harrah's final auction, and comparison of 1963 Chevy SS 409 vs. 1963 Ford XL 406

April, 1988: 1949 Plymouth, Ford and Chevy comparison report, 1950 Chrysler Traveler article, 1939 Dodge Airflow Stramliner tank truck, 1938 Pontiac, 1968 BMW convertible, 1934 Brewster.

$10.00 each or $17.00 for both, postpaid in USA.

Harold<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no question that magazines like this contain a wealth of information that can't be found in other places. Like many other people, I've accumulated a lot of magazines, brochures, and manuals over the years. It's time for us to downsize, so most of it has to go. From what I've seen in my own experience and what I've gathered by speaking with others, automotive "paper" has become fairly difficult to sell.

Magazine vendors typically pay very little for whatever they buy, and most individuals are not interested in buying in bulk. I am presently unemployed, so any proceeds translate to grocery money. In order to optimize the value, I'm attempting to dispose of my collection piece-by-piece. My target market is people who either own or are interested in the cars featured in a particular magazine. Unfortunately, if I sold magazines one-by-one at $2.00 each (with the buyer paying postage) the result would be a net loss once PayPal fees, packing materials, and gas to the Post Office is factored-in.