Hershey 2012 Weather

Bill Boudway

Quote from trimacar

I've done some research, and everything I read seems to affirm that we'll have weather at Hershey this year, yes, we'll definitely have weather..............

And we'll definitely have four days of it.....:cool:

Edited by xp-300 (see edit history)

When you come over to get the crab cakes, stop by and say hello. Susan and I are on the corner across from them, near the AACA membership booth and goodie sand in front of the Giant center. Be sure to visit there too and say "TANKS" to the crew working. They do a lot for AACA. If we're there stop for a visit. If we're not, we're out shopping. Bring old spark plugs! Model T, MG, Brass and GTO enthusiastically spoken.

Terry

I've been attending since 2004 and honestly, I can only remember a couple of times that it rained enough to make walking around miserable. I think it was 2005 that it absolutely poured on Friday and Saturday, so much so that we left early Saturday morning rather than try to attend the car show. It poured all the way home to Maine and a lot of times, we had to slow down to 40-45 due to visibility. There were a ton of cars off the road in PA right through to CT. I was about as nervous driving home as I have ever been, not because of me, but because of all the idiots blasting past me, worried that they would hydroplane and take me out with them. Other than those two days and maybe a couple of others through the years, the weather has been pretty good. Plus, heat and a lot of sunshine can make it more difficult to cover the grounds. It's almost better to have it cool and a little cloudy.