For Sale : 1937 Dodge Truck front and rea bumpers/ Grille surround shell

thehandleman

I am contemplating Bringing My front and rear set of 1937 Dodge truck bumpers and the front grille surround shell to Hershey, If anyone is coming to hershey and is interested please let me know and I will see if I can load in trailer and bring these,you save on frieght as I am not packing and shipping these. both are damage free, the front bumper has the crank hole support bracket with it and both bumpers have mount brackets as well,the grille surround has light light smooth surface rust but no cracks no cancer through and no dents perfect for primer and repaint.shoot me an email if your serious maybe I can squeeze in my trailer.

RB

Guest tsacchi

I am looking for a front & rear bumper for my 36 truck. I can't make it to Hershey, I am out in Calif. If you can't find anyone out at Hershey and the price is fair I would be interested.

Maybe you have someone in your local club or a friend going,as I have such a problem shipping big pieces,this is why I like to bring things people want they get it and save on the hassel and expense of shipping charges,check around maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for replying,although it would be first come first serve so if you found someone going,he would want to come pick up on wenesday morning at hershey.

RB

• 1 year later...