MERCER ASSOCIATES MEETING AT HERSHEY 2012

21raceabout

Fellow Mercer Owners -

Last year at the fall Hershey meet we had a nice informal get-together of the Mercer Associates. We will be doing the same this year; Thursday afternoon at 5 at Stan Smith's spot in the Orange field (will confirm the spot number shortly). Would be great to hear the latest from everyone, especially to meet and greet the new owners that have joined our ranks. Please spread the word to any of the owners who are not regulars to this forum.

Stan's spot is OBN-14/15/16. Will include an open forum like last year, to give everyone an opportunity to tell a story, share some learning, ask some questions, restoration updates, the Pebble Beach event, or whatever. Can even talk about Stutzes if you'd like; only money, politics and religion off limits.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all the Mercer folk who came to the Mercer Associates meeting at Hershey this year. I think everyone enjoyed the get-together... maybe we can get Fred to dress up in one of those white jumpsuits from Pebble Beach next year. Special thanks to Stan for supplying the refreshments and snacks, writing up this year's Mercer Magic, and for making up more great Mercer swag. Hope to see you all again next year if not sooner.

post-31294-143139214338_thumb.jpg

Ditto, great to see you all and hat's off Stan for your administrative and hospitality contribution! I was impressed by the large Packard 'Hospitality Tents' I saw and thought it would be nice to do something similar next year, maybe with a few more Mercers. (Karl? George?)