Looking For 1954 Willys Aero lark Parts

Guest Tater716

Guest Tater716

Im looking for a few parts This Car was my mom s high school car it is in good shap just need a few thing for it eny help would be great

It will help if you post your location, city state or zip code.

Provide your list of items wanted and/or the items you really need.

Are you checking your PM for contacts.

Are you willing to post your phone number or email address?

Is your lark a 2 or 4 door, what engine do you have, photos will help.

Guest Tater716
It will help if you post your location, city state or zip code.

Provide your list of items wanted and/or the items you really need.

Are you checking your PM for contacts.

Are you willing to post your phone number or email address?

Is your lark a 2 or 4 door, what engine do you have, photos will help.

We are in Farmington NM 87401 you can call me at (505)326-3757 or (505)320-1926 i will get some pic posted it a 2 door the motor is a F head inline 6 . the parts we need are tail light leneses right and left front bumpe rear bump the W that in the grill the trunk W and vent hoses as we get deeper in to it i we see what other parts we need Thank you for your help Tater

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Go to EBAY and do a search using;

(willys,wilys,willies) (aero,ace,Bermuda,lark,custom) (1952,1953,1954,1955,1956)

This will find most of the sellers of parts you maybe looking for.

To search CraigsList, go to Google.com and do a search on;

“Willys aero" site:craigslist.org

Additionally, I have 2 vertical bumper guards but they have small dents on front and will need chrome if used for show.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Edited by huptoy (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest 52aerolark
Im looking for a few parts This Car was my mom s high school car it is in good shap just need a few thing for it eny help would be great

Hi I'm new to th AAC and just created my account because i saw your post through google. I have a 52 aero lark and just wanted to see if anyone has offered parts that you don't want. Im looking for the drivers side door hinges and i am just getting into this project so I'm sure there is much more i will be needing.

I do have an extra set of bumpers but they are in rough shape, a little bent out of shape and a decent amount of rust. I didn't know if you were looking for something in a better condition.

thanks