Labor Day-Auburn

Steve Moskowitz

The Worldwide Auction which is being held at the ACD Museum grounds during the same time has a really great line up of cars, more higher end and prewar cars and appears to be a more concise auction as well.Which auction will the AACA booth be in? Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Edited by rusty12 (see edit history)

We will be at Auctions America...the former Kruse facility. RM/Auctions America is really putting a lot of money and effort in bringing back the labor day auction to its glory days. The auction is for four days so it is not concise...first day is millions of dollars of memorabilia from the John O'Quinn estate.

I figured RM would make Auburn one of the top auction/shows. A few years back I got to meet a couple of the leaders during the auction of my Uncle's collection in Elkhart, IN. My Mother's brother, S. R. Miller, (Ray)

Those that ever toured his museum knows what a fine collection he had, and the fact that he and his wife dressed mannequins in and along side each car in period correct clothing made the museum even more entertaining.

I was very please with RM then, and when I learned they had purchased Auburn.

Good for them,

Dale in Indy

Guest WEB 38

We will be there all week in our motor home. We havent missed it in the last twenty years We will definitely stop by and say hi.RM Seems to be doing great we sold 3 cars last year and bought 3. Steve didnt you sell me a 1920 Indiana license plate a couple years ago? Bill WEB 38

Guest WEB 38

Thanks again for the plate Steve, yes it did find a good home on the rear of my 1920 Buick k-45 touring car.Will stop by the booth. Please have an application ready for me. Bill WEB 38