4cyl. Dodge engine blocks and parts

GDenton

I was at a tractor and swap meet, and this guy that lives across the street from the place where the event is held has a ton of junk stuff, and he always is open during these tractor meets. Anyway, I found three large boxes of Dodge engine blocks and other Dodge parts. If any of you have any interest in these items, I can pursue getting info. There are a least 4 cylinder blocks, all 4 cylinder. I don't know anything about the 4 cylinder stuff, if there is a lot of it around, or if it is even worth looking into. The man who owns this stuff is an old codger, thinks everything is worth a lot of money, but, I think he is almost willing to part with this stuff at a reasonable price, especially if you bought it all. It is going to take someone who can spend some time with him going through everything, and getting to know him for a day or two. If anyone is at all interested, I can take you to him. I don't know his name or address, or even if he has a phone. I just know where he is. All of his stuff is at the East end of the Port Orchard Airport in western Washington. Look at the pictures below, and give me an idea if there is any value in any of it. I know most of you are a long way from here. I was also toopost-82468-143139135575_thumb.jpg stupid to see if there were any fast four blocks. It was really hot...There is also a complete Chrysler sedan of some type, either a 39 0r 49 that he said was made in England, that had a funny name, like Alpha sombreo romeeo. It was really hot, my brain cells were dying quickly. Thanks, Guy

post-82468-143139135553_thumb.jpg

post-82468-14313913556_thumb.jpg

post-82468-143139135565_thumb.jpg

post-82468-14313913557_thumb.jpg

I will try to get up there again to see if I can find the guy, and to try to identify the blocks. I can look for the five main bearings on three of the blocks because they are upside down with the pans removed. One of them has the pan on, so will look for the 4 intake ports and 2 exhaust ports. I will also see if I can get a phone number for him. He is about 20 miles from me. Thanks

If you see some of these parts Guy and they are what Ray needs lets work it out so he gets them even if they must be purchased by myself and then Ray can re-imburse me.

Guest Fast Four Special
I will try to get up there again to see if I can find the guy, and to try to identify the blocks. I can look for the five main bearings on three of the blocks because they are upside down with the pans removed. One of them has the pan on, so will look for the 4 intake ports and 2 exhaust ports. I will also see if I can get a phone number for him. He is about 20 miles from me. Thanks

Thank you!!